A Force: Part Three

James and you had now been married for several years. After the encounter with Kylo, it seemed that the first order had slowly began to dwindle. It was finally revealed that Snoke was killed, and the first order was no more.

James and you had continued to travel the Galaxy adventuring and picking up trinkets along the way. James was always so sweet, and you both were so in love.

You sat beside James as he piloted the ship. You always loved looking at the stars and planets you would pass. You never really knew where you were going, but when you found a planet interesting, James would take you there.

James put on the autopilot wanting to have lunch with you. He held your hand as you walked to the small kitchen.

You opened your eyes and looked around to notice you were lying in bed. James held your hand, and he sighed in relief when your eyes met his.

"What happened?"

"You just... Passed out. It's been about thirty minutes since then. Thankfully I caught you before you could completely fall to the ground."

"James, I.... I'm so sorry... I don't know why that happened."

"Don't be sorry sweetheart. Now, do you think you can get up?"

"I... I think so."

You tried to stand up but fell back on the bed.

"I think I'll just bring lunch to you."

You nodded and watched as he left. You were about to sit in a more comfortable position when you felt sick. You somehow managed to make it to the bathroom to earn a nasty taste in your mouth.

You were about to get up when you had more contents to expel. You felt James pull back your hair and rub your back. When you felt better, he brushed your teeth and gave you water. Then, he carried you back to the bed.

He brushed back your hair and kissed your forehead. "I wonder why you're sick?"

After a few minutes of thinking, your eyes widened in realization. You weren't sure you believed it, but it probably was true. You covered your mouth and tears fell down from your eyes.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"James, I... I think I'm pregnant."

His eyes widened, and he stood up. He shook his head as he began to pace the room. He ran his fingers through his hair and began to take deep breaths.

"You..  you can't be..." He looked to the floor not wanting to meet your eyes.

Your heart began to hurt at his reaction. "I... Maybe I'm just sick..."

James and you hadn't talked about having children yet, but the thought of possibly having a child made you nervous and excited.

"James... I thought you'd be excited if we started a family."

He looked to you with tears slipping down his face. "Excited? How can I be excited? If you are pregnant, I'm terrified. Y/n, my grandmother died in childbirth. My mother died in childbirth. I... I can't loose you. I love you so much, and you're all I have. If you're pregnant, and you die, I'll never be able to forgive myself. I can't loose you sweetheart."

You slowly managed to get up and walk to him. You hugged him and rubbed his back. When he realized you got out of bed, he lifted you bridal style carrying you back to the bed.

You wiped his tears and brushed some of his hair back. He finally looked to you, and you could see the fear and worry in his eyes.

"James I love you very much, and I know you love me very much. I know we haven't talked about having children, but I know you'd be an amazing father."

You kissed his cheek continuing, "James, if I really am pregnant, we're going to be parents. I think I'm very excited."

You kissed his other cheek. "Our love is what will keep me alive. James even if I did die, I'll always be in you're heart. Even if I'm not here, a piece of me would live on with our baby. I promise, I'm going to stay strong. If I'm pregnant, we're going to make it. I'm going to make it, and we're going to raise our baby together. I love you James Skywalker."

You kissed his lips, and he returned the kiss. You pulled apart, and you wiped his remaining tears away. He held your hand and kissed the top.

"I'm sorry I got so scared. I probably still going to be scared."

"Don't be sorry James. Please don't be sorry. I knew that one day I wanted to start a family with you. Even if you would have told me the risks before we knowingly tried, I'd still decide to have a baby. I decide to because the baby would be ours a part of you and me. I love you so much."

"I love you too sweetheart." He finally smiled squeezing your hand. "I guess we should plan to go to Coruscant to see if we really are starting a family."

You nodded, and James helped you make it to your chair up front. James began to put in coordinates, and soon you were off.

You both made it to Coruscant, and James lead you into a doctor's office. You did as the doctor asked of you, and now you and James were waiting alone in the room. He rubbed your back as it seemed like time slowly passed.

The doctor returned and smiled, "Congratulations. You're having a baby."

You gasped and reached out hugging James. Tears of joy pooled from your eyes.

"I promise James. I'm going to do everything I can to stay alive for you and our baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too sweetheart, and I'm already falling in love with our baby."