Chapter 2

As soon as I entered the room my aunt Linda started yelling at me
" Where  have you been ? My dear I was so worried about u !!! Come here my child"

.

.

.

.

.

Then she slapped me hard
" You idiot ! Dont you know u have to be home by 6:30 pm sharp ? It's 7 pm now! You better be on time tomorrow or else you will get punishment no . 5 that is the basement punishment."

Just hearing the word basement makes me sick. It sends shivers down my spine . It makes me think that I am better off dead.
"I am sorry i will take care of it next time ! Please forgive me ."
" Just fuck off from here. Go and start your duty. But before that come here."
I went upto her frightened about the fact that she might hit me again. She snatched my bag and checked whether I had some cash in it or not. All she found was some cents . She then threw the bag on my face and told me to get going.

Ahhhhh I feel like suffocating her to death!!! But that is just not who I am. It's not in me to hurt anybody even if that person hurts me million times. I calmed myself down and started cleaning the bathroom floor . She wants it shining like porcelain.
Once I was done with it I proceeded to clean toilets, bath tubs, washing the dishes, doing the laundry and  dusting.

My goodness! It's done ! I will have my dinner and go to sleep now yayayayaya! My  food was lying on the kitchen  counter. It was as cold as ice like always . There was rice and dry fish in the plate . I ate in complete silence. I could hear my uncle , aunt and my cousins laughing really hard in the drawing room. Linda had made spaghetti for dinner and chocolate cake for the desert yet I won't even get a bite of it.

'Girl you atleast have food to eat !! So be grateful ! You are strong ! They can't break you !'
I always say this to myself . It's self pep talk and honestly that's the only thing keeping me sane. I looked at the clock. 11pm. I was really tired and sleepy so i called it a day and went to sleep in my room which by the way is a store room. I put on my mattress on the floor and went into a deep slumber !
* Thump thump thump thump thump*
I woke up in a jolt due to loud banging on my door .
" OPEN THE DAMN DOOR"

As soon as I opened it my heart sank.

Heya people ! Please vote and comment if u liked this chp and also reccommend it to your friends !!!
And if u all ever need someone to talk to I am here.
Take care of yourself fellas
Xoxo