Chapter one.

(Amelia's POV)

I managed to make it to my class before my kids did this morning. The whole week had been a busy one and I had somehow managed to be late the whole week except today. I quickly took out my lesson book and prepared to teach my students for cursive writing. Of course I should have started it on Monday but like I said I had been late, so this week for them was leisure.

My first student Lilly came in just a few minutes later than me, carrying her back-pack with a big smile on her lips. I wondered why she was so smiley this morning; usually she was grumpy and tired. "Good morning Lilly, you're early" I said to her as she made her way to her desk, sitting her back-pack beside her on the floor.

"Yupp. Have you seen the new art teacher Miss Taylor? Mom says he is very handsome, do you think so Miss Taylor?" She asked, curiously.

"Well, Lilly, I don't know. I haven't met him and I'm sure your mother shouldn't tell you such things." I said to her frowning. She only continued smiling, so I resumed preparing for my lesson today, writing the first three letters of the alphabet on the board, once in print, then in cursive.

"Shouldn't we have started that on Monday Miss Taylor? That's what the calendar says that you gave us on Friday" She exclaimed looking a bit confused.

I sighed very heavily, "Yes we should have, but sometimes you don't go with what you planned, remember that Lilly" I said to her. She only nodded her head slowly and went back to whatever she was doing.

As I finished preparing for the day, I wondered who this new art teacher was that Lilly had mentioned. I wondered, was he handsome. I shook my head clear of that question, very quickly. I had no time to think about such things.

Soon my whole class was here and I began my lesson, but of course everyone was rambling on and on about the new art teacher. Finally, fed up with this nonsense, I interrupted there precious chat time.

"Please, guys you can talk about this new teacher when you are in his art class soon, but for now you need to focus on my lesson I have today and if you can't, I will set you out at recess. Now...." I said and they all became quiet turning to the board.

****

My lesson went well and finally my students could go to art class, as they wished. I lined them all up at the door and they quietly walked down the hall to art. Me by their sides, hushing them when they got to loud. When they reached the class room they all happily went in.

My curiosity got the best of me and I was wondering what all the fuss about, so I fallowed them in, wanting to meet this new teacher. He was standing at his desk, smiling and saying hello to all his new students.

Oh, my. My heart skipped a beat as I took in the appearances of this...man. He was gorgeous. A god! He was quite tall. His hair was dark and his eyes were a beautiful hazel. Just everything about him was beautiful.

THAT was what all the fuss was about and it was totally understandable. I went over to him and introduced myself. "Amelia Taylor" I said and he took my hand, smiling. God what a gorgeous smile, I could just melt. He was so fucking sexy!

"Dominic Simmons" He replied. I nodded my head and stood there awkwardly, my hand still in his and I pulled away, quickly. "Give me a heads up, which kid is the most bad?" He asked me, still the million dollar smile on his lips. I pointed over at a boy named Chris.

"Him. He can get quite mouthy at times. And then there is Sophie, she talks a lot so every five to ten minutes you might have to tell her to shush. " I answered him. He nodded his head.

"Thanks, I think I can handle them." He said and I thought that would be the perfect time to leave. I spun on my heals and left, quite quickly.

****

"Oh my god Harper, he is so fucking hot!" I told my best friend Harper Robinson over the phone as I ate my lunch in my classroom.

"Did you just cuss? And did you just say someone was hot? Wow Amelia I haven't heard you talk like that since college." Was Harper's surprising response. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"And? He is freaking sexy, Harp. Like a damn God, that was sent down from the heavens just to torture every woman with his looks!" I said. I literally shuddered remembering his smile and his sexy features.

"Dang girl, he MUST be from heaven if you're talking like that!" she exclaimed, chuckling.

"Oh you have no idea!"

(Dominic's POV)

"Dude you have no idea how hot she is, like an angel from above." I told my friend Creed Perez over the phone at lunch time.

"Damn she must be gorgeous then!" he said, giving me a small laugh.

"No, she is more than gorgeous!" I said to him. It was true. Miss Taylor was the sexiest woman I had ever seen. All I could think about was her in my bed. Damnit I wanted to run my fingers through her soft looking brown curls and make her moan my name over and over again! And that is exactly what I was going to get! "I want her." I told Creed.

"Then get what you want bro. your good at doing that" he told me before hanging up. He was indeed right. Maybe now I could go ask her for dinner. I quickly got up from my desk and made my way out of the classroom and down the hall to her classroom.

Her door was open and she was eating. Yeah I already knew what I wanted that mouth around and it made me excited. I knocked on the wall and she looked up, waving me in.

I went to her desk, quickly. "How were that students? Not too much trouble were they?" she asked me, looking alert and ready to get on to anyone that had given me trouble. She could so punish me if she wanted to!

"Oh, no. they were just fine. I wanted to come and ask you something if that's ok" I said and she nodded her head, whipping her mouth with a napkin. 'of course' was her reply. "just wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me tonight?" I asked her. She stared at me blankly.

"I have plans tonight Mr. Simmons" She said, looking a bit disappointed.

"Then tomorrow night?" I asked her. She smiled then and nodded her head. I returned her smile "Please call me, Dominic" I told her and again she nodded.

Yes I was going to get what I wanted and Amelia Taylor was what I wanted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHE HOW IS THAT FOR A NEW STORY?

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!

--WITH LOVE, HALEY♥