naveahs story-bestfriends

(naveah's story-chapter two)

The following week had now started and a girl that i had recently gotten close to called fayana (but people called her dee for some reason), had started going through the same problems as me. It all started out when i saw dee storming her way through da playground and with a angry but sad look on her face i asked her what's wrong dee? and she replied saying my bestfriend(who is stacious) has just called me boring,but at first i couldnt see the problem with that because i saw it as thats life some people may find you boring and some may find you fun. But anyways back to the story;dee explained the full story of how someone can call her their bestfriend then turn around and say that they are boring, she then started to question herself why are we bestfriends and so on untill she bursted out into tears because off all the vent up anger and hurt in her. As you may know i had been through the same situation the previous week so we sat down and talked about all our feelings for hours which bloomed a really good friendship.

Me and my bestfriend had now sorted things out and everything had kinda gotten back to normal the only thing that was different now was really that both of us were happy.But we did and do still tell eachother everything(well i think so anyway), we saw eachother on weekends and on facebook and so on but there was always that lil thing missing, but i couldnt seem to place my hand on it...........

(naveah's bestfriend is toni-may,if you guys don't already know :D)