After driving around for nearly a half hour, Nancy started to feel more comfortable on behind the steering wheel. However, Nancy still wasn't feeling right. She felt the atmosphere of the car thick and filled with tension and awkwardness. She quickly looked over to see Jane looking straight with a big frown on her face. It looked as if something was bothering her. Nancy took a couple of breaths in and out and silently hyped herself up before getting Jane's attention.

"Unnie?" She doesn't reply. Nancy calls again, and still no reply. She gently touches Jane's leg making the older girl look up at her friend.

"Yes Nancy?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I called you twice and you didn't reply... I feel like you're not okay."

"Why do you feel like that?"

"I don't know. I just have a feeling you're upset."

"I'm fine."

"Bullshit." Jane sighs.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it."

"No, it's something. You can talk to me you know? Or did you forget now that you're spending all your time with Daisy?" Nancy murmurs her last sentence to herself.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." Nancy takes a deep breath in.

"So are you going to tell me what it is?"

"Just drop it, it's nothing. Pay attention and focus no the road. That's more important."

"Jiyeonnie-"

"I SAID DROP IT!" Nancy's mouth shuts closed, the rest of the time spent in the car was spent in silence. The only time talking was involved was if Jane was talking about her driving. After an hour, Nancy pulls into her driveway and puts the car in park before stepping out the car. "Nancy wait-"

"I need to go inside."

"Please, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you." Nancy continues to make her way to her door hen Jane took her by the wrist to stop her. "Please don't walk away from me."

"Please let me go."

"Not until we're okay." Jane turns the smaller girl around.

"Look. I'm sorry I pushed it. I'm just worried about you. I haven't seen you since the dinner. You've been spending all your time with Daisy, I barely get to see you. And when I ask to hang out, you say no and that you already have plans with Daisy. Do you know how much that hurts me? I'm just lucky enough to even get a text from you." Jane starts to feel bad, she knew she was spending time with Daisy, she just didn't realize just how much time they were spending with each other. "I don't even get to see you anymore."

"I'm sorry about that. I truly am."

"I get that you have a thing for her, but I'm still also a part of your life. You're pushing me out of your life so you can be with Daisy. Do you know how that feels? I really feel like I'm losing you unnie." Nancy feels tears spilling to her cheeks.

"Nancy-ah..."

"I can't do this. I have to start the soup for Yeonwoo-unnie. I told her I would be over in a couple of hours." Jane starts to feel her blood boil from that statement.

"You're saying that I spend too much time with Daisy, but you're the same too! You spend all your time with Yeonwoo-unnie! You don't even make the effort to call or text me, you always wait for me to make the first move! When did she become more important than me?"