"Puny God," Hulk said. I laughed and held out my hand for a high-five. The hulk stopped in his tracks and widened his eyes.

"What? It's just a high-five," I said. He shook his head. He was scared he was going to hurt me. "Okay well at least use your pinky," I said. He looked at me from my hand. "Just a tap," I said. He stuck out his right pinky and I high-fived my hand. His pinky was the size of my hand to elbow. He immediately smiled when he realized he didn't hurt me. I laughed and we kept walking.

-

Hulk hopped away toward a clump of aliens. I ran down the building toward pedestrians. As I was running, saving people, Nat spoke through the V.O. jammed in my ear. "I can close it!" She said, sounding like she was struggling. I was confused until I realized what she was taking about. "Can anybody hear me? I can shut the portal down!"

"Do it!" I practically yelled as the wind flew through my wind. I wanted this all to be over. I knew we could fight off the rest if the portal closed.

"Wait!" Tony yelled.

"Stark these things are still coming!" Steve responded.

"I've got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less then a minute. And I know just where to put it," Stark said. He made sense but what didn't is why would anyone want to bomb the island of Manhattan? I get aliens are a scary thing but not as scary as even more people dying because of humans. Stark and Cap continued their conversation but I tuned it out and saw something bigger. I saw a building starting to fall, right where many citizens were. I ran to the building. I put my hands up and used telekinesis so the building was not to come crashing down. The building with lots of windows stopped in mid-air and I felt a huge weight on my shoulders. People screamed, while I was in major pain. I needed to keep this up.

"Get out!" I huffed. The people started to run out from under the building. I looked toward the ocean and saw Stark carrying the bomb on his back. My vision started to blur and I felt blood drip from my nostril. Once everyone was out, I dropped it on the ground carefully. The weight lifted. I feel to my knees and saw Tony with the bomb, he bounced off of Stark Tower and zoomed straight into the portal. I cheered to myself a bit, the bomb was gone but I was sad Tony was gone. I looked desperately for him, he needs to come back. I can't lose him, too. All of a sudden, a bright light can from the portal and the aliens dropped to the ground, lifeless. Their transportation fell to the ground as well as one of the eels. He did it. The light came closer and closer. We had to close the portal or we would join the Chitauri.

"Close it," Steve said. A tear ran down my cheek. The portal started to close but I stared at it, looking, hoping. Just as the portal closed a body flew out. Tony. He didn't move, though. He was lifeless. I started to run toward where he was falling, ready to catch him. If I could catch a building I could catch him. I ran until Hulk jumped up and grabbed Tony. I stopped at smiled as Hulk handled Tony like a Barbie doll. I wouldn't tell Tony that, though. I don't think he would like being called a stick thin blonde who's plastic. I ran to where Hulk landed and found Thor and Steve there also. Tony laid on this back. He can't be dead. I wouldn't except it. When I got to Tony, I saw his mask far off, and he didn't move. It was like he was sleeping. I dropped to my knees. This can't happen, it doesn't add up. It was suppose to be a happy ending somehow. Tears fell down. That's when I felt it, it was a greater weight then the building. I let out a scream, a scream that I used when my dad died. Loss made this scream happen, it knocked people to the ground, it knocked Hulk to his butt. As I screamed, Tony awoke. He breath heavily but he was alive. Thor, Hulk, and Steve recovered and got back up. I laughed. They all looked at me in surprise but I didn't care, everyone was okay. We were alive. My loss scream was a false alarm. Hulk then roared in triumph.

"What the hell," Tony said. Blinking widely. "Please tell me nobody kissed me." I laughed again. We won.

I then had an urge of bravery. It was strange. Something popped inside me and nothing would stop me. I looked at Steve and he looked at me as we stood next to each other. I closed my eyes and leaped towards his lips, making fireworks. I melted as our lips met. For a moment all of the rubble was gone. All of the horror that filled my eyes was gone. All I saw was paradise. I pulled away, opening my eyes slowly. I saw Steve's eyes closed still. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Oh God. Sorry," I said. "I-I-" Steve cut me off and kissed me again and I felt that spark again. He pulled away.

"Don't be," Steve said and I smiled.

"Yay!" Tony yelled. "What a day, we won a war and one of my ships has sailed. Stane foreves!"

"Yay!" Hulk cheered. It was a weird yay though. It was low pitched. I think Hulk just wanted to join in the fun. I laughed. Hulk put out his hand to Tony eagerly, looking for a high-five.

Tony saw Hulks gesture and his eyes widened. "Alright who taught Hulk high-fives? Now that's all he going to do!" Tony said but Hulk growled and Tony quickly high-fived him. "Alright. Hey! Alright. Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is but I wanna try it," Tony said. I was still pretty bright red from the kiss and speechless. I can't believe I did that. I hoped he liked it. I certainly did.

"We won," Steve said. Looking at me and smiled. He brush a piece of hair out of my hair and I blushed harder.

"We're not finished, yet," Thor said, looking at Stark Tower.

"And then shawarma after."

--------
YUP. IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AWHILE! I WROTE THIS LIKE 3 TIMES AND IT DELETED 3 TIMES AND FOR AWHILE I WAS LIKE SCREW IT. BUT ITS OKAY NOW. STANE! THANK TO
@Candy179 FOR THE SHIP NAME!!

THANK YOU!!