~Dix-Neuf~

*Andy's POV*

Once we reached the studio Rye pulled his hand out of mine. Was he really gonna pretend that that car ride didn't just happen? We both got out of the car but before Rye could get inside I decided to say something.

Andy:"Can we talk?"

Rye:"Andy, last time you said that, things happened, and I don't wanna go through that again."

Andy:"But Ry-"

Rye sighed and turned around to look at me. His hand was rested on the door knob.  I knew if I said the wrong thing he would turn around and go into the studio leaving me outside all alone. All alone, to question everything that happened in the car. The tension between us started to grow. It was a different tension form the last time we had a talk and filed the air with a seriousness.

Andy:"Ok, before I start talking I just want you to know that one, everything I'm about to say is 110% the truth, and two, I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you  into anything."

Rye:"Andy, what's wrong?"

Andy:"I just don't want you to tease me because unlike you I like you and have feel things. It's not a joke Ryan. It may feel like that to you but I am a person and I feel things. So please stop teasing me and messing around with my feelings. I'm sorry if I hurt you but that's just how i feel."

I stared right into Rye's eyes the whole time I spoke and watched his facial expressions changed from worried to shocked. Then he just stared at me, like a deer in headlights.

Rye:"Andy, I didn't know--"

I rolled my eyes and walked past Rye right into the studio. I couldn't continue to listen to him talk without crying. I know I sounded harsh but I needed him to know how serious I am and how much he really hurt me.

------------------------------

Ok ok ok...

so some stuff is gonna happen in the studio...

Hope you guys are liking thisssss

//see you on the flip side\\

~Brea<3