Save You

Tutah's POV

"You know looking at your watch is not going to make this lab end any quicker," I tell Bright.

"I know that, moron," Bright huffs. "I told Kammon I would be there in twenty minutes, so I was seeing if I was going to make it."

"Let's stop here for tonight," Professor Thorat calls out. "I have a meeting to attend."

I laugh watching P'Bright grab his bag, shoving his papers and notebook in haphazardly.

"Hey," Prem grabs Bright's collar as he starts heading for the door, "Where do you think you are going so fast?"

"Let go," Bright whines, "Boyfriend. Waiting."

"So are all of ours," Knott laughs, "Come on. They are waiting together."

"How do you know?" Arthit asks.

"Tew messaged that they were all waiting," Knott answers.

"Even N'Wad?" Prem looks up from his phone, frowning. "He had messaged me that he went back to the dorm." We all hear a swoosh and look at Prem's phone. "Nevermind. He is there. It seems someone forgot his keys." Prem says, grinning at his screen like a lovesick fool.

"Awww," Knott and Arthit tease.

"Shut it," Prem growls, walking ahead, dragging Bright with him.

"You know I am capable of walking all by myself," Bright grumbles trying to pry Prem off of him. "Let go already!" Knott and Arthit follow behind them, laughing.

Someone from lab shoulders me out of the way, "Out of the way, toot."

What the hell!?! They didn't just say that! My friends stop and look back at the guy going down the hall and block his way.

"Excuse me?" Arthit says in that chill-inducing tone of his. "Toot?"

"Ai'Ice," Knott steps in front of Arthit, "Do you have a problem with us?"

I can't help but smile. Knott is towering over this classmate, and even though Knott's face is passive, there is a threat. People focus on Prem and Arthit when it comes to us and confrontations nowadays. They forget that our original troublemaker is our quiet giant.

"N-N-No," Ice stutters, "I didn't..." Knott takes a step closer.

"Didn't what?" Knott questions, "Look. We don't care who you date, and you shouldn't care who we date. And if you call Ai'Tutah that again we will go to our advisor." Ice takes a step back and looks at me.

"I am not going to get all butthurt," I shrug, "It is the truth, but only my friends are allowed to use that word with me."

"I'm sorry," Ice mumbles, "I didn't even mean it. I don't know why I said it."

I walk over and rest my hand on Ice's shoulder, "If you ever want to talk, I am sure any of us would listen. But not tonight. We have somebody waiting for us. Later." I walk past Ice and grab Knott. "Let's go."

Prem and Arthit move apart and let Knott and I pass. Looking at Bright, I grab his arm and drag him with me.

"Hey," Bright growls, "I wanted to say something to him."

"Are you ok?" Prem asks behind me.

"I know you did," I glare at Bright, "And yes, I am fine."

"Ai'Ice has always been nice," Arthit looks back, "What was his deal?"

"Who knows," I reply, "Now let's go find the boyfriends."

Bright's POV

Why isn't Tutah more upset by that guy? I would be. Now that I think of it, he rarely gets angry with people who bother him about his preferences.