02| the burrito death of ben brown

I love this song! <3 

Chanel's

           I would lie and say that this is going good and display a smile to the audience reading, but no, in fact, this idiot is seriously getting on my nerves.

       At least act like it's a date, one minute in and he's already flirting with the waitress of the joint. Her thick eye-lashes bash at him, and he has to hide that blush crawling on his idiotic face.

     I uncomfortably drink my milkshake, "You can go now," the waitress, 'Daphne' which reads on her badge gives me a once-over, "Sure sweetie..." she walks off, muttering, "What does he even see in you... ugh," I grab her wrist before she could disappear.

        I mutter only for her to hear, "He's gay sweetie." I see her mouth do an 'o' shape and her clown ass really walks away, feeling embarrassed.

               I'm a Queen I know!

   I stare at ben's confused face, his dark auburn curls falling onto his forehead and his icy cold eyes seething into my soul. He had striking features, but he was a jerk, so that ruined it.

     "What did you tell her...?" He asked, eating a fry.

            I ate some food of my own before replying, "Just something."

                 "Hm, okay."

          He was on his phone most of the time, he took some selfies of us, but he seemed distant. he was up to something that's for sure.

   "So, what do you want to do in college next year?" I try asking random questions, in hope of him telling me more about him.

  The more the better, so I can destroy him, for breaking Anna's heart.

            A simple jock like him wasn't enough though.

    There was more fish in the sea that needed a beating; a beating so they would be turned into tuna fish.

                    My mind, I know.

     "Well, sports, I want to be an athlete," He primps, showing off his muscles.

      "Oh, that's... expected." I chew on some fries, looking around the empty diner. Damn it really be like this. I mean, I was alone with him in the car ride, but what if he tries something.

    I feel uncomfortable before, he sits next to me and hangs his arm around my shoulders, moving in close. He whispers: "What do you want to do?"

      His breath fanned against my ear and I jerked. "First, don't do that. Second, I'm not sure." 

               I really wasn't.

                       "My bad." He says, upset laced in his tone.

     He looks at my plate, and being the pig he is, he takes a large bite out of my Burrito. "Mhm~ tasty."

   I shivered, grabbing my phone out and texting the latest deets to Anna. Who was probably creating memes for this specific date as we speak.

  Suddenly, I look up from my phone to see Ben Brown choking on a Burrito. The reason...? He was gawking at a blonde sitting at the counter, her explicit skirt leading up to heaven's fearful.

     "Ben!" I fakely cry.

  The blonde turns around, "Oh no .. he is die?" She runs over to us.