Chapter 3

!!WARNING!! SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zak pov
The next morning arrives and I wake up to the sound of Darryl yelling my name.
"ZAK. ZAK WAKE UP."
"hmm? what do u want?"
"WHY WERE WE IN THE SAME BED TOGETHER?!"
"mmm cause u wanted me to lay down with you."
"WHAT. THATS RIDICULOUS."
"well it happened u muffin."
I open my eyes to see Darryl with messy hair and a blushing face.
Time to play with him;).
"I meann ur blushing so u must like it."
"OMG NO..."
I stretch and get up and wrap my arms around him body, feeling his heartbeat speed up.
"Zak, WHAT are you doing?"
"i want a HUG. hug me." I pouted, trying to make him give in.
"Zak stop it!!"
"NOOO HUG MEE"
"ughHhhHh FINE"
His face turned bright red as he wrapped his arms around my waist, leaving both of us standing there. I nuzzle my head into his chest, causing his heartbeat to raise.
"Okay Zak fun times over-" He pulls me away from him and faces me.
"no. gimme a kiss."
Before he could say anything I push my lips onto his, feeling him tense up, but then sink into the kiss. We stood there for a good minute before he pulled away.
"Zak- what?" I just gave him a quick smile and walked out the room, leaving him flabbergasted, just like he did me that one night:).
Darryl POV
he just kissed me. ON THE LIPS. I stood there in complete shock at the fact he just kissed me...without hesitation. I decide to go into his room later to talk to him about it.

*Knock knock*
"Hey Zak?"
"Yeah whats up?"
"Um...what was that kiss about earlier?"
"Oh that? It was just a kiss, I just joke with ya."
Huh? I stood there in silence because i dont see how that makes any sense. I get snapped out of thought when i look up and see him standing in front of me.
"It was only a kiss. U make it mean what u want. Watch. You could either make it sexualized..." suddenly he pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing me intensely, and then grabs me and throws me on the bed. He smirks at me and then crawls up the bed onto me, now laying on top of me.

I look at him speechless, while he just stares at me and then goes in for another kiss. He starts making out with me, running his hands through my hair and then pressing his body more onto mine.
He pulls away smiling and then looks at my lips again.
"....or you could make it sweet and simple." He then kisses me softly on the lips for about thirty seconds, and then pulls away, leaving me almost breathless.

I just stare at him in misbelieve. He just smiles and says, "See. A kiss is what you make it. One was sexualized and one wasn't." He then winked at me and waited for a response.
"Zak...oh my goodness. You just literally made out with me. And you kissed me on the lips!! How is that not 'having feelings' for someone!!!!!!"

He just laughed and said "Its ok, just dont worry bout it;)" And then started running.
"NO ZAK I WILL WORRY ABOUT IT CAUSE YOU JUST MADE OUT WITH ME."
"You didnt stop meeeee!!:)"
"DJEJDJSK SO IT DOESNT MATTER I..UGAHHSH NEVERMIND."
My face turned beet red and I was still in complete shock at what happened. He just replied with, " YOU KNOW U LIKED IT YOU MUFFIN!" I just don't respond cause i know hes right...but i dont want to tell him.