1.1

A week has passed and Hedith stayed in the entrance of her father's underground lair, as what she'd like to call her. Her short whitish blue hair only reaches her shoulder with blue tips and white roots. Her eyes are as dark as a dirt and her skin is as pale as a corpse. Some even thought she is a walking corpse. She scowls at the insult, but loves how people tremble under her stare. Her godly stare as she call it.

She wears a dark blue tank top under a black leather jacket, zipped midway. Her skirt is leather and have a light blue skull design on the right side. Under her skirt is a pair of dark blue and light blue leggings, splits diagonally.

Her boots are also composed of dark blue leather with spiked and skulls. She wears light blue leather gloves with small spikes and a great flaming white skull on the back of her hand.

She is proud of her heritage. At least, half of it. Half that didn't abandoned her. She loves the more powerful part of her blood and embraces it fully even if she can't use her yet to be proven power.

"I'll be there someday, I can go the distance. I will find my way if I can be strong. I know every mile would be worth my while. When I go the distance, I'll be right where I belong," she sung silently and turned to the gate of her home to see her dad walking out. She smiled and jumped on his back, hugging him around his neck, "Morning, dad. Where are you going?"

"Off to leave this pile of dirt," he said in a gloomy tone and Hedith's eyes widened. She jumped off her father's back and looked at his right hand. He is holding his ember. She smiled widely and started walking beside her father, hands clasped behind her.

"Can I come?" She asked, mischievously and his father chuckled lightly.

"I'm not about to leave you here," he said making her grin even wider. She is such a daddy's girl.

They arrived just in time in the patio where all the kids in the Isle go to admire Auradon and imagine when will they be able to leave to go there. Well, not every kid. The idea of admiring Auradon, the place her sister loves, makes her sick. She isn't very fond of her sister, one reason is because they never really have a time to spend together. Well, whatever, like that is going to happened anyway.

A purple limo pass through the patio and the barrier opened with the people in the Isle cheer gleefully. Hedith's father started running before the barrier closes and stuck his hand out. Hedith followed, standing behind her father.

The people in the limo exit the vehicle and Hedith looked worriedly towards her father. His hair ignited blue flames.

"I am a god! I don't belong here!"

The VKs all looked very worried and the purple haired girl, Mal, transformed into a dragon. Hedith's father looked shock for a moment before shooting her with his ember. Mal roared as his power dominates.

Hedith watches in awe at how powerful his ember is. Hades' Ember is truly powerful outside the barrier. And it's her's to inherit.

Mal started countering Hades and after a few more moments of struggles, she prevailed, sending Hades flying backwards.

"Daddy!" Hedith screamed and turned to the VKs and King Ben. Mal transformed back into a human as her friends hold unto her. She met Hedith's eyes and the younger girl glared intently at the purple haired sorceress. Mal looked surprised and somewhat concerned before Hedith looked away, running to her father.

"Dad! Are you alright?"

Hades growled and quickly got up. He gave the VKs a glare, together with Hedith. They entered the limo and quickly left as the father and daughter turned their backs, leaving a terrible impression to the citizens of Auradon. And a panic towards its rulers.