🎼Author's Note 🎼

Warning: This story contains Sexual Content, Drugs, Violence, Foul Language, and Suicide.

Before you read this book I just want to say that it's just a story! This is a non-fiction, everything in here is completely fiction and should not be taken to heart. So please, if you are easily triggered I don't recommend you read any further than this. Another thing please leave the rude comments to yourself. Also, expect some cringy moments and I apologize for any spelling errors or any plot errors you may see.

Both main characters will be going through a lot of emotional and life-changing events so do expect their characters to change drastically.

I also won't be showing you guys any of the character's faces since I think it'll be more fun to have you guys picture it yourselves.

Also, don't forget to leave a vote, and be sure to follow me as well!

One more thing, thank you guys for taking you're time to read my book, It means so much to me🖤

Korean Words to understand when reading:

Oppa: The word Oppa (오빠) is used when you are a woman and you are talking with an older male (related to you or not). For example, Oppa (오빠) is used to address an older male friend, even if he is not your older brother by blood.

Sasaeng: A sasaeng fan (사생팬) is simply an overly obsessed fan of K-pop idols and they are not considered as true fans. They stalk their idols and invade their privacy.

Nuna: If you are a man and you're talking to an older woman, then call her 누나 (noona). You may also see 누나 spelled as "nuna".

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
800-273-8255

If you or someone you know is dealing with a mental crisis, please don't be afraid to talk to someone. Know that you aren't alone, be strong, and live each passing day to love yourself more and more.

(It's okay to not be okay.)

(All photos, music videos, and in this story I do not own.)