the studio

"oh for fucks sake" Billie groaned sitting next to me on fins bed. "baby you sounded great please don't stress yourself over this" I said calmly cupping her face. She made her famous llama face and I busted out laughing. "We can't ever be serious huh" I said through laughter.

"It's the only way I can calm down" bil said throwing herself back. "ill be right back guys I have to make a call" fin said getting up from his chair and walking out closing the door behind him. I felt billies finger tips running down my back. "fuck" I heard Billie murmur as she got on top of me, straddling me. we started making out, my hands roaming her body.

the room was filled with our kissing noises until billie broke our intense make out session and started pushing me further back onto the bed. Once I was completely laid down billie started rubbing her hands on my inner thighs, slowly pulling up my dress. "just fuck me already billie" I said kind of annoyed because I just wanted her to fuck me already.

"eager aren't we?" billie chuckled as she started rubbing me slowly through my lace thong. "shit" I moaned softly as billie brought her hand up to my chest slowly bringing down the top part so my best was exposed. I closed my eyes as I felt billies tongue slowly swirling over my hardened nipple.

as I was in euphoria with billies tongue on my nipple I felt my underwear being pulled to the side. her fingertips glided over my wet pussy slowly making circles over my clit. suddenly she pushed in two fingers making me gasp, she started sucking on my nipple slowly tugging at it. "yes baby just like that don't stop" I moaned.

Billie started going faster until I squirted on her fingers. "that was so hot now sit on my face" billie said laying down on the bed. I quickly got on top of her, my pussy very close to her face. she took a hold of my hips and slowly sat me down on her face. I felt her tongue swirling all over my pussy.

I started grinding my pussy on her slowly, still feeling her warm tongue on me. billie enteres her tongue in me and I started to moan like crazy "yes fuck" I said moving my hips slowly. billie was going in and out at a good pace, her fingers started circling my clit a little.

"baby please" I begged I asked her to stop and I got off her face "what was that?!" billie said like a hushed screaming voice "I wanna fuck you too billie" I said pulling her baggy sweatpants down "woah" billie said throwing her head back. Her black thong looking perfect on her. I started sucking on her thighs leaving little marks.

My face came close to billies pussy and I licked her once, my tongue making just enough pressure to make her moan loudly. "fuck you you're always teasing" billie said looking at me. I smirked at her,  "get on your knees" I demanded. she quickly got on all fours. "open wider" I said billie quickly parted her legs more.

I started rubbing her through the back. Pulled down her thong and then grabbed all her hair in one hand slightly pulling it. "you like that" I said slighting pulling more as and I smacked her ass "fuck yes" billie moaned out. I inserted 2 fingers in her and pulled her hair more. I earned loud moans and groans from billie.

I took my fingers out from her pussy and saw her juices leak out. "fuck that's so hot" I said letting go of billies hair. I sucked off my fingers and billie later down on her back. I opened her legs a little more and inserted two fingers slowly pumping in and out then I added a third one then a fourth, Billie was a moaning mess I slowly thrusted in the remaining fingers as I started fisting her.

"oh god yes fuck yes" billie screamed out I fisted her a little more then I took my hand out. "Fuck was that" billie sat up smiling "that was so fucking hot" billie said putting on her thong. I felt my face go red. "come on before fin comes back" billie quickly pulled up her sweats. I laid back down on fins bed and got on insta.

A few minutes later fin came back in. "did you guys have fun" fin said laughing I quickly looked at billie and buried my face in a pillow. "Yes fin we actually did" billie said laughing "waaaaaaaayyyy tooooo much" bil said sitting next to me "nooo then on my bed" fin whined, we all broke into laughter and soon they started recording their songs again.

Hi babies sorry I've been inactive af!! But today's my birthday!!! So here's a little something to celebrate💜💜💜