•| EPILOGUE |•

4 Years Later

It was summer break and Blake and I were heading back home to see our family. Blake and I have been together since high school, we did have multiple fight over the past 4 years but we always found a way to get over it. And by each passing day I just fell in love with him more and more.

Once we finished college we both decided to get a house in Los Angeles. Blake was handling the family business in LA. And I have a job as a Marketing Manager at a company in LA.

We came to San Francisco for summer and winter breaks. Rose and Conner are also going strong.

In fact, they have been engaged for about a year now and their wedding is very soon.

Talking about weddings, Brian and Andy got married and now have 1 baby boy who is about to turn 2.

Time flys...

Blake and I had just reached San Francisco and we were now heading back to our parents house. About half and hour later we finally reached the two houses that brought Blake and I together.

Blake takes his suitcase into his house while I take mine into mine. As soon as I walked in small arms wrapped around my legs. I look down to see Brian and Andy's  2 year old child, Harry.

"Harry! I missed you" I smile and pick him up and rest him on my hip.

"Harry? You need to take a bath" Andy yells but instantly stops when she sees me.

"Ava! Hey, you're here. Brian!" She says then yells out for Brian to come down.

Brian walks down with Mom and Dad.

"Ava, honey. You're home!" My mom yells and tackles me in a big hug, Andy takes Harry away so he could go shower.

"Hey" I say and wrap my arms around her.

Brian and Andy were sleeping in Sophia's room since she wasn't here, she was in college right now and she wouldn't be coming back home until next week.

"Where's Blake?" My mom asks.

"He's gone to put his bag in his room he'll be here soon." I say.

"Alright, go and put your bag in your room and we'll be waiting for you in the living room" my dad says before giving me and hug and a kiss on the forehead.

I walk up the stairs with my luggage in hand.

When I open my room door I almost scream.

"Blake! What are you doing?" I say and I put my suit case on the floor.

"I was just waiting for you" He says casually while laying on my bed.

"You're 22 for gods sake, you can't climb into someone window like that anymore. What if you fell" I state.

"But I didn't and it was kind of easy" he shrugs.

"Go downstairs. My parents, Brian, Andy and Harry are there" I say.

"Wait before we go downstairs. My parents were calling you over tonight at around 6" Blake says.

"Oh. Alright" I nod my head before opening the door and walking downstairs, Blake following after.

Once we walk down the stairs, everyone stared at Blake in confusion.

"When did you come?" My dad asks.

"Oh I-" Blake was cut off by my mom.

"He came in through the window like he usually did when they were in high school, 4 years ago"my mom says and then smiles at us.