06. March Madness

Chapter Six | March Madness

March of 2019

Princess Victoria of Wales (Victoria Frances Angela Elizabeth ; born 2 March 1989)  is a member of the British royal family

Princess Victoria of Wales (Victoria Frances Angela Elizabeth ; born 2 March 1989)  is a member of the British royal family. She is the only daughter of Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales. She is seventh in line to succeed her grandmother Queen Elizabeth II.

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Victoria
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

How old are you?
How old are you?
How old, How old
How old are you?

"Thank you all for coming to celebrate my thirtieth birthday with me. It means so much to me. It has been an incredible year for me. Thank you." I said.

I smiled.

"Okay present time!" I squealed.

"She's still a child who gets excited about presents." Harry said as I giggled grabbing his hand and pulling him to the drawing room as everyone followed behind us.

They sat down on the sofa. There were twenty or more presents on the table. Harry handed me the small one first. I ripped the paper like a little kid on Christmas morning. Inside was the silver watched I'd wanted "Harry, I can't believe you got this for me it was so expensive." I whispered.

Harry took the watch and put it on my wrist. "You always buy me expensive gifts so why can't I buy you one from time to time." He said as I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Har." I said.

Catherine handed me the next gift. Again I tore the paper. He pulled out a framed picture of me. "Wow you...you look like a gorgeous model, Victoria." Harry said as everyone agreed with him.

"Catherine, when did you take this?" I asked.

"The day after Christmas." Catherine answered.

"Thank you, I love it." I said.

"You're welcome." Catherine said.

"Maybe, we can use it as your thank you note for social media." Charles said.

"Yes, that would be lovely." I said.

"My turn!" Kitty exclaimed as she handed me another wrapped large box.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Open it and find out." Kitty answered.

I laughed.

I ripped the paper off and opened the lib and I squealed at what was inside.

"Oh my God! I cannot! Did you really get the Bolide 1923 mini bag!" I said as I pulled it out for everyone to see.