Chapter 14.3: Adventures in Manegia - Conflict

H̴̻̫́Õ̵̗̦̻̋͐W̴̙͉͗͛̕͘L̸̡̹͉̐͑̇͛

Get ready. (Haruto)

Blobs of maneg of all Elements was excreted from the wolf's body, it numbered thirty. It fell to the ground like a water balloon.

41.92% integrity left.

Then, the blobs of maneg rise up forming smaller wolves. Twenty of them sprout wings on their back and flew.

So ten for each of us?

It seems so, kill them quickly, they are simply distracting us while the bigger one tries to recover. (Haruto)

I'll keep pressuring the Maneg Amalgamation. (Owen)

Please do. (Haruto)

Hey, are there any mini-wolves for Emile!?

I do not think it even recognizes his existence...

Poor guy...!

They're coming. (Haruto)

Ten wolves are rushing after her. Two wolves, of a mixture of ice and nature maneg, and of a mixture of water and death maneg shot a ball of maneg from their mouths.

Alicia responded with a [Barrier] on the more maneg-dense side so as to not break, thus damaging her instead.

BOOM
BOOM

Loyal maneg, return.

Alicia, try that Order!

Another carving of her Catalyst shined red. From the battery, fire maneg rose up, covering the longer side of the baton and upward until it was twice the length, converging at the tip.

CRACKLE CRACKLE

It had become a sword of a fiery blaze, with fire maneg stored within the Catalyst as the blade.

We got thirty seconds, beat them up!

I hope this works. I only had a week and a half worth of sword training...

Alicia readied the crackling blade, with a ninety percent efficiency on the Catalyst, the Order would only last for half a minute. She will need to defeat all ten wolves within that time frame.

Thirty.

She launched herself towards them.

Twenty-nine.

A wolf of ice and nature maneg howled at her and jumped.

Twenty-eight.

The blade met the torso of the wolf.

Twenty-seven.

Alicia brought the wolf down. It was not dead, however.

Twenty-six.

A wolf of ice and death maneg lunged at her while she was occupied with the other wolf.

Twenty-five.

"I'll take care of it!"

Emile rushed in front of her and slashed the wolf. It disintegrated in a single swing.

Nine wolves remain.

Twenty-four.

Alicia pulled her Catalyst out of the wolf's torso. The wolf tried to scratch her but was out of reach.

Emile slashed the air which formed a crescent that flew towards a wolf of nature and ice maneg.

Twenty-three.