𝐕𝐈

Harry Styles #15604091
Waterview State Correctional Facility

July 11, 2009

Dear Harry,

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I was out of town for the holiday, and my classes were crazy this week. This is the first moment of free time I've had.

Please understand that I am protecting myself. I would take precautions with any stranger, and I think it's only logical that one would feel the need to protect their privacy while writing to someone in your situation. You seem like a nice man, but I don't know you. I hope you don't take offense.

I'm sorry to hear about your family situation. By your short answers, I assume you don't want to talk about them in more detail. I won't ask, but I'm willing to listen. It may be easier for you to write to someone you don't actually know than to talk about it. It may even make you feel better. I'm happy you've realized your friends weren't good for you, and I'm sorry none of the good ones stuck by you. Everyone should have a friend. I hope by writing to you I can fill some of the that void.

If you don't have anyone, what will you do when you get out? I know you said you don't know where you'll go. What do you mean by that exactly?

My favorite food is anything with noodles. Spaghetti, stroganoff, mac 'n cheese, etc. Although I do have an affinity for anything with chocolate frosting. I might have eaten an entire tub a time or two. I'm not a fan of Pop-Tarts, but if I were going to eat some, I would definitely opt for the chocolate variety.

This is probably a dumb question, but where do you get money to buy things? Is that why you do outdoor maintenance? What other things do you spend money on? Also, can you jog and go into the TV room whenever you want? I guess I just pictured you sitting in a cell all day. How big is your cell? Do you share with anyone? Do you wear one of those black and white striped jumpsuits?

I apologize if I'm being too forward again. There are just so many questions running through my head.

Until next time,
Bella (that's what my friends call me)