seven; sick

SHAWN MENDES

As soon as my eyes opened, a sharp pain appeared in my stomach and I instantly felt the urge of throwing up. I sat up and ran to the bathroom, knelt down and threw up everything I ate yesterday. With the back of my mind, I swiped my mouth and hurried to the sink to brush my teeth.

"Fuck..." I mumbled falling down on the bed. "I need to call Ren." I whispered grabbing my phone.

I dialed her number and waited for her to answer. Not even seconds after, she already picked up, I coughed before talking.

"Hey, Ren." I mumbled. "Feel a little bit under the weather so I can't come to the library today." I added

"Uh, sure but I'm coming over." She said as I smiled softly. "You don't mind?"

I giggled softly. "I don't actually, it would be great."

"See you in a few with Kels and soup." She answered before hanging up.

Emilia climbed on the bed and snuggled herself against my chest, before forming a little ball and decided to take a nap as I patted her head.

A month ago, If someone would have said to me that I would meet the prettiest girl in the world and fell for, I would never believe it or read a book.

My mind was full of her and only her, her laugh, her eyes, her face, her teeth, her lips, her hair, her soft hands. Everything was about her. Every time I would close my eyes, she would appear in my head and start to sing or dance or drink red wine.

My favorite moment with her was the proposing, she looked so shy but insanely cute. Maybe five years later, I would be really kneeling down and proposing to her, who knows?

"Shawn?" Yelled her a tiny voice from my front door.

I coughed. "My room!" I yelled back, we could hear Kelly's paws on the floor as she walked to me. "Hey you." I grinned at her.

She smirked and kissed my forehead. "Hi, sick man." She sat down next to me and patted Emilia's head. "Hey Em." She cooed.

"You okay?" I asked closing my eyes, her hand went on my forehead. "I'm hot." I mumbled as she hummed.

"Yup, you are. I brought Harry Potter." She told me excitedly.

I sat up a little. "Which one?" I queried eyeing her back.

She stood up and made her way to her purse. She was wearing a random hoodie, black jeans and her hair were in a bun, she still managed to look hella cute. She grabbed the DVD and showed me.

"The Prisoner of Azkaban!" She said all excited, making my heart race. "My favorite..." She added hopping in the bed next to me.

My eyes widened. "N way!" I exclaimed. "It's my favorite too! That's so weird."

She agreed before putting the movie on. I spent the last two hours watching her, I loved how she would get mad because Draco was making fun of Harry or how she acted when she discovered that Lupin was a werewolf despite the fact that she saw the movie a million times.

She laid on her stomach and put her chin on my chest. "Can you put your hair down? I would like to run my fingers through your hair." She grinned softly before doing it. My fingers found their way to her head, smoothly moving them.

"In which Hogwarts house are you?" She queried.

I shrugged. "I like to think that I'm a Gryffindor," I told her as she chuckled. "What?"

"You are more like a Hufflepuff." She said quietly.

I groaned. "Why does everyone thinks that?" I mumbled with a little sigh. "Anyways, that is not important." I added, making her giggle.

We stayed here, laying in bed. A peaceful silent filled the room, the only things we could hear were our breaths, Kels and Emilia sleeping. I closed my eyes for a little, allowing myself to rest. Serenity's head on my chest as she tangled our legs together and moved closer to me.

"You know...it's great to have a friend." She said as my heart ached at her words. "I was and I still am a lonely girl. All my old friends were fake." She whispered.

"Ren...I care about you so much." I started as I felt my t-shirt getting wetter and her hands grabbing hardly at the bottom of my shirt. "I'm not fake with you and I'll never be. Maybe we will have fights but I will be here for you...No matter what."

She inhaled. "No matter what. Thank you, Shawn."

I kissed her head and ran my fingers through her hair. "Anything for you, Ren. I mean it."

New chapter hehe