What Do You Think Of Me

I'm back! Hope you like this chapter! I had fun with it. Thanks Wisegirl502 for dresses and RobiRene for her ideas btw robi, I found the chapter! unharmed :D so without further a do, read on!

song of the chapter- What Do You Think Of Me

Riley's POV

"He what!?" I yelled into the phone, eyes widening.

"Niall Horan just asked me out!" Keira shouted back. My face broke into a huge grin.

"Oh my God! I totally call choosing your outfit! Rose! Keira needs you to do her hair!" I shouted into the kitchen. Rose peeked through the door.

"For?" I grinned wider.

"Niall freaking Horan, thats who!" Rose's eyes widened.

"He didn't!" She said smiling a little.

"But he did!" I replied. "Keira, get your butt here so we can get you ready for tomorrow!" I heard an,'Okay', and she hung up. Not even ten minutes later, she was home. Immediatly, Rose grabbed her and got the curling iron. Keira grimiced. When Rose curled her hair it hurt. But it was worth it.

I ran upstairs and raided all our closets. We all wore the same size so it didn't matter much. I threw together outfits and kept the ones i liked. I ended up with eight. "Fashion show time!" I shouted downstairs. I heard Keira groan and walked downstairs, laughing the whole way. Keira's hair was almost curled completely. While Rose finished, I put 'Up All Night' into our stereo and blasted it. Good thing our neighbors weren't home!

Keira's hair was finally finished. With a sigh, she stood up and walked upstairs. As we waited, me and Rose discussed how she should act and what she should talk about. We decided right then she wasn't wearing make-up. 1.) Because she didn't need it anyways. 2.)All directioners know Niall likes the natural look.

We heard the stairs creek and went to our judging pose. I even got scoring cards out. I pretended to be Heidi Clum while Rose was Nina Garcia. We were dorks...

Keira came down in a blue-green dress with shell designs making up the whole thing. She wore silver heels with it and a silver clip purse. She was adorable, but she kept shifting in it, giving me no choice but to put a 6 out of 10.

Next she came in a black dress with white embelishments on the top of it. The rest flowed to her knees. She had white heels and a black clip purse. It was okay, but not for a movie. I gave it a 4.

Next was a dark blue cocktail dress that was floral on one side and plated on the other. She had a black clip purse again with black heels. She was so pretty! I gave it a 7.

Next was a red dress that was extremly plain. She had a silver bracelet and shoes. I gave it a 3 since it was so plain.

Next was another dark blue cocktail with sequins that formed around the heart shaped front. She had silver hoops in and dark blue heels. I gave it an 8.

Next was a dress that was silver on top and the rest flowed blue-green. A bow the same color wrapped around her waist. She had a silver bow in her hair and aqua heels. I gave a 6.

Next was a white dress with two white bows at the top. She had white heels on with no accesories. She looked like she just walked out of a fairytale. I gave it a 5.

Last was a purple dress which I really chose because my mind was on Liam. I had a ginormous crush on daddy direction and I wasn't afaid to say it. The dress was adorable with black rhinstones down the side... just not for a date with Niall... I gave it a 6 just because I myself liked it.

Rose and I began discussing our scores. For the first dress she gave a 4 since she also noticed the shift.

The second, was a 3. I knew it was out for sure.