Story Time With A-Chan!

A-Chan:.   .     .*facepalms*I swear,there can't be anyone who sucks at coming up with titles more than l do!So,as you can see,this chapter was requested by Troljynx . Basically he wants to see more of Mirelle torturing me!
Well,here you are then!

=    =     =

"I am not coming!"

"Yes you are!"

"No l am not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Enough Mirelle!" I shouted, clearly annoyed by my cousin's annoying behavior.
She just would not understand the word NO!It honestly annoys me.A LOT!

A LOT!

Time to skip

Time to skip

A-Chan:I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!!!

Mirelle:What?Auntie was the only one who could convince you to come!

A-Chan:What part of NO you don't understand!?

Mirelle:Being an introverted is just a selfish decision you're making! You won't get any friends if you keep up like that!!

A-Chan:*is trying to resist the urge to murder Mirelle.....she just called my decision in MY life selfish.On top of that,she fucking ruined my spare time!*

Time to skip to the part where l get to get my revenge from Mirelle

A-Chan:THAT'S IT!!!I have been tagging along all the boring cringe shit you have been riding!
Now it's my turn to choose!

Mirelle:Okay.... just please not that haunted house thing. . .

A-Chan:*smiles*(^_^)
Oh we're SO gonna go to that horror house~!

Mirelle:Please no!!

A-Chan:Don't you try that shit on me!I have been riding whatever the hell you rode!And now it's your turn to suffer!!

Time to skip

Mirelle:*was covering her eyes though the ride hasn't even started yet*

A-Chan:Hey!Open your eyes! It's no fun if you cover them the whole ride!

Mirelle:But it's really dark.....

A-Chan:Yes.So is it when you cover your eyes

|The ride starts as we now had entered the first room..... this room usually includes 'creepy' laughs and some figures popping up and staring at you|

A-Chan:Booooring......(-_-)

Mirelle:A-are you kidding!?These things are—

|We had entered the second room which includes the jumpscares....And as soon as something that looked like a zombie or what so ever popped up,l went deaf because of Mirelle's screams|

A-Chan:......*in mind*Although l enjoy how scared she is.....l wish l had earplugs with me......("-_-)

For the rest of the ride,Mirelle kept screaming like a little girl and eventually curled up as a ball, while covering her eyes

A-Chan:Damn it Mirelle!Quit being a wimp!Look, it's almost over!

|We were getting closer to the exit.....but little,did we know that there was one last jump scare exactly where the exit is?|

Mirelle:R-really.....?*uncovers her eyes*
Finally it's over—*another loud scream that damaged my ears badly,but this time l just couldn't help and bursted out laughing*

The next day Mirelle complained about how that ride gave her Nightmares the whole night.

Although l was THAT close to become deaf that day,it definitely worth it!=)