Given Number

Day 1 of 5.

No POV

Skeppy woke up to his loud alarm, sighing and turning it off, he got ready again. This time, slipping on a light pink hoodie. Skeppy left the apartment, heading towards the coffee shop again.

Skeppy opened the shop doors, once again, scanning as he walked up to the counter. His eyes automatically landing on the usual stranger, once again. As he got to the counter, he smiled.
'I think I'll try something different today. I usually see the stranger ordering a Frappuccino, guess I'll try that.'
"One Caramel Frappuccino please." Skeppy politely smiled
"That will be $4.95! Your order is number 15!"
'Ah, so close.' Skeppy handed the barista his money, and stepped aside waiting for his order, deciding to scroll through twitter again.
"Order 15!"
Skeppy's head shot up, surprised they were so fast.
"ThankYou"
Skeppy looked around, and decided to sit behind the stranger, shrugging as he didn't know where else to sit.

BadBoyHalo noticed the boy sit behind him
'Maybe I should check on my server, I haven't checked since yesterday morning.'

Skeppy sipped on the Frappuccino, his eyebrows raised
'This is so good!'
He looked up and peeled into the strangers laptop.
'Ah, he plays Minecraft too! Maybe I could give him my number and we could play together sometime...'
Skeppy smiled, grabbed a napkin, and wrote down on it with a pen that he found in his hoodie pocket.

BadBoyHalo was focused on Minecraft, that's why it shocked him when he saw a napkin being set down next to him. He looked up, and saw the boy in a pink hoodie walk away from his table, towards the doors.
'Huh' he thought as he looked down at the napkin
"Hey! I saw you were playing Minecraft, and I see you here nearly every morning. Maybe we could play sometime together? Here is my number (xxx) xxx-xxxx)"
-Hoodie Bro

BadBoyHalo chuckled at the 'Hoodie Bro' statement, it fit him well, since he wore so many hoodies, nearly a new one everyday! He decided he should text this stranger, as they seemed very nice.

Skeppy blushed as he walked away from the table.
'What am I even doing?!'
Skeppy thought as he walked out of the shop.
'He probably wont even text me, since I am just a random stranger that jUsT dEcIdEd tO gIVe hIS nUmBeR aWAy'
Skeppy sighed, and walked back home, Frappuccino in hand.
'At least he has a good coffee tastes'

Then, Skeppy felt a buzz in his pocket, and decided to check.
Unknown Number: "Hey Hoodie Bro."