Chapter Sixty-Three

Start from the beginning

It was a new message from Justin, I sighed and opened it. ‘I just don’t want to lose you again… xx’

I sighed, this was hard on both of us.

‘you’re not going to (: Honestly he’s just a friend, trust me xxx’ I replied.

‘but you’re already on a different continent ): xxx’

‘so? We have texts, callas and iChat, plus you and the gang are coming up with a plan right? (: xxx’

‘yeah they’re here right now (: xxx’

‘oooh go on iChat, all of you! Including Lexi! :D xxx’

I ran over and got my laptop and put on iChat, as soon as I did I saw all of their smiling faces. I grinned form ear to ear. Lexi was even there, Nick was holding her up playing with her.

‘Hey guys!’ I smiled.

They all shouted hiya, hello and hey. Katy turned the laptop to face her. Everyone shouted at her.

‘Shut up you guys! Molly! I miss you already … you didn’t even say goodbye’ she said sadly.

‘I know, my bitch of a mother said I had to go then or I’d get deported’ I shrugged.

‘ohh okay’ she nodded smiling.

‘so where’s Lexi?!’ I smiled.

Nick moved the laptop to face him and Lexi.

I gasped, ‘hello gorgeous! How are youu?’ I smiled watching her watch me, you could tell she wasn’t really sure what was happening.

‘Well I’m okaay’ Nick laughed. I burst out laughing. I heard something hit my window behind me.

‘Hang on a minute guys’ I screwed my face up wondering what it was.

I pulled the blind up, Dean was in his room with the window open throwing Maltesers at my window. I lifted it up. As I did one hit me in the face. He laughed =, and the laptop must be facing me because I heard them all laugh.

‘what the fuck Dean?’ I laughed dodging the ones he kept throwing.

‘I’m bored, want to do something?’ he smiled.

‘well one no! you can’t throw shit at me and expect me to come out with you and two, I’m currently iChatting all my friends back in America… and three! I barely know you! You could be some like serial killer!’ I laughed sticking my fingers up at him and slamming the window shut. I walked back over to the laptop.

‘So that was Dean’ I laughed.

‘I didn’t know he could see in your window’ Justin said narrowing his eyes.

‘He can’t really, our windows are opposite each other’ I smiled trying to stop the conversation from becoming awkward.

‘humph’ Justin groaned and his eyes returned to normal.

‘So what’s this plan?’ I grinned at them.

‘well we called like the best layer we could find and she’s coming round in like 5 minutes’ Rihanna smiled.

‘awesome, so what do you think she’ll sa-’ I heard my front door close and someone walk upstairs. I screamed, my Mom wasn’t due home for at least hours if she came home at all. I watched my door breathing heavily.

I could hear them all shouting at me, asking what was wrong, Justin was the loudest. But I kept my eyes on the door. My door-knob turned and I screamed again as the door opened.