|27| "School Trip"

"Is everyone here?" Nagisa asked as he looked at his class. It was early in the morning, five to be exact. The teenagers parents had already dropped the kids off and left them with money to spend and to give to Nagisa to pay for the train. Karma stood by his side, holding their bags while his boyfriend read out the register to make sure they had everyone.

"Okay, looks like we are all here," The blue haired man finally said," I hope you're all excited for the trip. Now let me explain how it's going to work before the train gets here. Because of the size of the class, we will in separate carriages. Half will be with me while the other is with my roommate you've all met, Karma. He will be monitoring the other carriage."

A few more minutes passed before the train came to a stop and they all got on. It took a few seconds for everyone to get seated. Karma quickly took the only empty space next to a black haired boy who was wearing a black sweater. The redhead didn't pay any attention to the boy as he took out his phone and quickly went into his contacts. As soon as he found Hinano's, the man pressed his thumb on it.

Karma: Hey carrot, Nagisa and I just got on the train with the class. We'll get off in half an hour and be at the old school soon after.

Hinano: kay bro, see u then ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Karma: that's actually terrifying. Almost as bad as the emojis Nagisa sends

Karma stuffed his phone back into his pocket as he felt the train start to move. He looked around the carriage and the students. Since there was only sixteen teenagers in the class, he had to look after eight.

"Hey Sensei," Keiko said as she looked over at Karma," Come speak with us!" All the other students turned to face him expectantly. The redhead only grinned and nodded.

"Sure, why not?" Karma shrugged," Just call me Karma though. I'm not a teacher."

"How long have you and Shiota-Sensei been friends?" Someone asked out. His name was Kei.

The redhead furrowed his eyebrows for a second before replying," I think we became friends in our second year of middle school but drifted apart after I got suspended. We both started talking again in our last year before going to different high schools and meeting again when we were eighteen. So around nine years I guess,". A wide smirk then appeared on Karma's face," You wanna see your teacher cross dressing?"

"He cross dressed?" Everyone yelled out at the same time, all looking between each other and to the adult. Karma nodded before taking out his phone again and unlocking it again. It took a few seconds of scrolling through his embarrassing photos of Nagisa folder before finding the one he was looking for.

The redhead pressed on it before turning his phone around to show the eight students. "How can he pull off a girl so well?" Saya muttered as she leaned in closer to get a better look," Heck. He pulls it off better than I do and I'm actually one!"

"While he was cross dressing, he met a boy who thought he was actually a girl. The boy then kept asking him on dates and one of our classmates kept it up so we could win this school thing," Karma said," Sadly, Nagisa put an end to the class's fun and told the boy."

———

"Hey Karma, was everything okay?" Nagisa asked as they met off the train. They had finally gotten to their stop and most of the students were talking with each other while the teacher did a head count to make sure they hadn't accidentally left a pupil on board. That definitely wouldn't go down with any of the parents.

The redhead nodded as he slung a backpack over his shoulder," It was great. I showed them a few photos of our time in 3-E. They especially seemed to enjoy the cross dressing one." All of a sudden, Nagisa's face turned bright red. It was almost the same colour as his boyfriend's hair.

"Y-You what?" He screeched out before dropping the things he was carrying and kicking the redhead in the leg harshly. Karma stumbled slightly and gripped onto his leg in pain but his smile never disappeared, the man laughed.

The taller grinned widely," Yeah. I forgot how strong you'd gotten in the last few years."

"That's what you get," Nagisa huffed before turning around to face the class," Let's start going then!" His attitude changed so quickly it shocked everyone. The blue haired man picked up his bags before walking out of the station. All the students began to follow and Karma remained at the bag to make sure no one was left behind.

The man let out a sigh," This is definitely going to be an eventful school trip." Karma didn't realise how true his words would turn out in the end and how badly it would effect everyone in the end.

———

Holla, amigos! Que tal?

Anyway, new chapter out quite quickly. I know I'm rushing these but I'm two weeks I'm going on holiday and then straight after it's school once again I'm trying to get out as many as possible.

First things first (no I'm not starting an imagine dragons song off), there's this really cool karma x Nagisa book I've found. It's called 'Karma's a bitch' and the author is @AHorsley2000
The story deserves a lot more votes and I've not even gotten half way through it.

Also, I'd like to thank @chokochoko05 and @TwerpyKate for giving me ideas for the story. Go follow them and all that stuff.

I know these tags aren't going to work so I'll put them in the comments. Is it because I'm not following them? I think so. It works if I'm following. Idk 😐