Chapter 23, Things Don't Go As Planned

Jade~

Today's plan was simple. Walk to Robyn and chill because that's what best friends do when one says they need to tell you something, right? Well, that plan was flushed down the drain with the rain. To say it was raining cats and dogs is an understatement. "I've got plan B, rain," I yelled out of the window. I'll take mom's car to Robyn's house. Oh shit, Mom took the car for some business trip. "Dammit," I yell at the rain as if it would stop on my account. I dropped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. My phone chimed. It's a text from Robyn. "Aha, plan C."

Hey, I'll have to wait till tomorrow to tell you -Robyn

Or you could tell me over the phone
- Jade

omg, I can't believe it, you haven't heard???

I'm pregnant lmao
-Robyn

Haha, I'm sorry, but I told you to use protection, but lol nooo don't listen to me - Jade

Haha, okay enough with the jokes, I missed you too:|- Robyn

I didn't say I missed you, "rolling my eyes"- Jade

Stop, okay, stop. I get it, geez stop expressing your emotions so much. I understand how much you've missed me, and I'm sorry I've missed you too. It's cool, relax lol *eyes rolling back at you* -Robyn

And that's what we did for hours, all through the storm about anything and everything. One story got my attention a crazy guy sending her a picture of a peach. I was confused. What makes him crazy? So I dialed her number to find out.

"Hello, who am I speaking to?"

"No one in particular," Robyn giggled.

"And here I thought it's going to be Princess Jenkins," I teased.

"Yeah, it's the Princess."

There was a heavy silence between us. "Can you hear me," I questioned, Walking to the corner of my room?

"Yes, I can. Make sure you alone because it's a delicate topic," Robyn cautioned.

"I'm confused about the peachy situation," I giggled at the mental image of a crazy guy sending pictures of different peaches, big small, rotten. Is he in love with peaches or something?

She said something, but I hardly heard her. "I can't hear you. You need to speak a little louder!"

"I am," she said clearly and as loud as possible.

"A little what, you want me to put you on the loudspeaker, I can put you on loudspeaker?" I joked, falling into my bed.

"No, no!" she cried out defensively.

"Loudspeaker it is," I teased.

"I'm not going to talk if you put me on the loudspeaker," she retorted.

"You won't know the difference, "I quipped.

" Put it off," she demanded. I did what she asked.

"First question, what do you mean by psycho guy sending you pictures ahem or should I say peaches, why he's sending you peaches."

"So this guy gets my number from god knows where anyway he messages with hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi. I don't answer leading him to carry on. Please answer me, he text before he sent me a picture of a girl-"