Truth or Dare

Steve's POV:

I walk into the living room to see Tony, Wanda and Vision all sitting down and chatting away. I take a seat next to Wanda and join in on their current conversation.

We converse for a couple of minutes when a loud crash comes from upstairs. I look over to Tony concerned.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Oh don't worry it's just Thor and Loki, I invited them back for a couple of days."

"Really? Loki?" Wanda grimaces.

"He's gotten better co-ruling Ass-gard and everything I thought it would be fine." Tony says smiling.

Clint then comes staggering into the living room looking like he had just gotten run over by a truck.

"Clint you look awf-" I start but he cuts me off quickly.

"Yes I know I look awful, and it's all thanks to Stark's obsession with drinking that he likes to involve me in." He says, pointing an accusing finger in Tony's direction.

Tony raises his hands up in defence, "Hey nobody forced those shots down your throat man, plus you had a great time admit it." Tony replies as Clint grumbles, taking a seat next to Vision.

Soon after, Thor and Loki make their way down to the living room and after a little while, so do Natasha and Bucky.

"What did you call us down here for Stark some people would like to take a nap after a long trip." Bruce sighs, walking tiredly over to one of the couches.

"Bruce your back hey! My science buddy has returned home!" Tony says jumping up to give him a hug.

"Seriously Tony, what do you want us for?" Natasha asks.

"Well I thought since Fury is out somewhere for the next couple of days we could spend some time together. So me being a genius I thought of a great game we could all play!" He cheers, clapping his hands together in excitement.

"Which is?" Bruce hesitantly asks.

"Truth or dare!!!" Tony squeals.

We all groan in protest at his childish behaviour but he cuts us off.

"With a twist though." he smirks, "You see I thought that whoever isn't a coward and choses dare, gets to take a shot of my best whiskey." He explains, showing his big bottle of liquor off.

"Ok I'm in, but only because I get to drink. Even though this feels like a middle school hangout." Natasha sighs, going to get shot glasses.

I chuckle at her response as she walks away.

"Well I cant get drunk but I'll play" I say while Thor, Loki and Bucky nod at me in agreement.

"Ok! So who wants to go first?" Tony smiles.

"Here I know how we can decide." Clint says excited as he grabs the whiskey bottle and spins it on the floor.

"It's funny how you were just complaining of a hangover seconds ago yet, your more than ready to continue drinking." Tony quips, earning a glare from the Hawk.

It lands on Wanda who is sat right next to me.

"Ok well I guess I get to ask first right?" Wanda questions.

"Yep that's the rule" Nat confirms.

"Ok hmmm, Nat! Truth or Dare?" Wanda asks.

"Dare" She smirks, pouring herself some whiskey.

"I dare you to kiss Bruce, with tongue!!" She squeals excitedly.

My jaw tightens and I shift in my seat while she goes over to Bruce and kisses him for about 5 seconds. Why did it bother me that she was kissing him? Once they were done she goes back to where she was sitting and scans the room for who she was going to ask the famous question.