The unbelievable truth.

A/N- thought I should mention Im doing editing but also I wanted to keep the main plot going so I won't alter all of it just making it more detailed and exciting. Hope yall still enjoy it!

Also, I do apologize for spelling errors, I wanted to get the rewritten parts out before the major editing.

-Sparrow-

I woke up again disoriented as I tried to recall my surroundings except I couldn't.

I felt myself laying on something hard and solid and cold so I could only assume it was a table of some sort, maybe metal. All I knew is that when I went to move my hands or legs I felt restraints tightly wrapped around my wrists and ankles, the table wasn't flat, however, it was on an angle allowing me to see a door in the dim cold room.

I thought it was empty but the hum of a machine to my left caught my attention as I turned my aching neck in its direction my eyes widening when they met a large concrete cylinder with a glass window to see gushing blue water filled within. 

In fact not too far in front of me sat a trolley of tools metal clamps, knives, needles and other torturous things. My heart was practically leaping out of my chest as I squirmed and writhed trying and failing to break free.

The thought of shifting crosed my mind, but the restraints were so tight I feared I would break my bones from the position I was in if I tried it.

My head throbbed and my back felt stiff and Ridgid from its uncomfortable position on the hard surface.

I heard footsteps and instantly snapped my head up to see Megan again with a smirk her cherry red heels clicking on the stone floor. She wore a black tight-fitting dress as if she was going out somewhere, I frowned as soon as she entered and she waltzed her way over standing in front of me her hands on her hips.

"stuck again I see?" she joked. I lurched forward trying to grab at her but to no avail again so I settled for baring my teeth in an angry display.

A cold laugh erupted from her lips "you really thought you can do anything stuck like that?" she teased running a hand through her hair,

"funny really how the tables turned, at first I was the weaker one, with you having this power and ability and all but now...well you dont seem so strong anymore" she walked up closer and grinned. I wanted to spit in her face.

"What the hell is wrong with you" I sneered my voice a little rougher now, she rose a brow and paced idly in front of me as I followed her with my eyes scowling all the while at my once friend turned betrayer.

"Your blood seems awfully useful dont you think? with this mutated DNA you have a lot could be made of it, that and well...you have something much more sinsiter beneath that small house cat facade dont you?"

She glanced up at me upon hearing my silence and I gave her a confused look how did she- 

"Your father, a sweet man really, left you to fend for yourself did he not? god I would have to children are such nusiances" She vocalized. I froze.

I hadn't remembered meeting him before but hearing he had caused me this agony, these issues and these goddamned cursed abilities made my blood boil. He was the reason I grew up without my true biological parents, he was the reason I struggled to make friends and be normal.

I had no idea who my mother was either but I never brought them up, I hated the pain they carried with them in my mind. Whoever they were.

I was about to open my mouth to say another word when a tall brunette haired man entered, his cheekbones prominent. Definetly older, dark brown eyes that scanned the room before locking onto me with menace. I swallowed down my fear and analyzed him.

A scruff of a beard grazing over his jaw as his hair stuck out short and in different directions, his eyes held a menacing glare as he held a tight posture as he walked.

He wore a black and navy uniform with what I could only assume to be some type of logo, he was slim but tall. His eyes drifted to Megan who turned so I couldn't see her face.

His lip curled into a smile as he walked over and bent to press his lips to hers in a disgusting display as I fought off the urge to gag. Since when did Megan get a boyfriend? and why is he so much older than her? he had to be over 50.

"I knew you were desperate Megan but not that desperate" I jabbed as the two parted their makeout session.

His eyes were the first to meet mine as his jaw jutted up and his eyes narrowed as Megan turned around with her face scrunched.

"Control your abomination" She whined and the older man shook his head while a crease welcomed itself in between my brows, "who are you?" I dared to ask him as he leered forward.

He seemed quite lanky for his age but carried an aura of authority.

"You wouldn't remember me so allow me to introduce myself, my workers call me boss but you young Sparrow, can call me dad."

It felt like my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach and all colour drained from my face as I stared eye to eye with the man who'd abandon me when I was too young to even comprehend a proper sentance.

The man who'd not once loved me, at least not enough to keep me around as he disgaraded me like trash.

The same man that just kissed one of my close friends to the point of vomit rising in my throat.

Oh my god.

A shrill laugh made me blink out of my daze as I fought and tried to grasp any ties or links coming back empty handed...no...there's no way...

But he seemed to be around the right age, we had similar hair, our eyes very much the same...

"look at her ugly little face! now I see why you got rid of her baby at least now we can use her to our advantage" 

I felt like I couldn't control my body as my eyes flickered to megans hands wrapping around his arm looking at him with nothing but love an adoration. My mouth fumbled for words that died on my tongue just like my mind had when I had been told who the man in front of me was.

"why?" My voice broke as I looked at the man I shared no love for with watery eyes he frowned momentarily before scoffing, 

"you were of no use to me young, your powers would have taken a while to develop, you needed time to control them on your own before you could be of any use to me and I was not going to have you as my burden" 

Swallowing nothing but dry air my eyes stung as they fell to the floor suddenly finding it far more appealing than my sorry excuse for a father as the tears fell creating small dark dots on the concrete.

Burden. Its all I've ever felt like and even my own father thinks I am one. How ironic.