||.𝔸𝕃𝕎𝔸𝕐𝕊 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕟' ❤️

|Jaee💕POV|

"Where you going mamas ?" I asked Lani.

"Doctors appointment" She said as i smiled.

"Be Safe and feed my son" I said as she laughed.

"Everybody yo child. You need to have a baby" She said as i laughed stretching my eyes.

"Oh no baby, I'll have a baby in the next 22704 years" I said.

For her to be 5 months she wasn't showing she just have a lil poke, how Ali was.

"Girl" She said laughing before walking out with Maneski

I actually had a child before. When i was younger i had miscarriage due to me getting jumped by a few girls who was once my "friends" and i fail into a coma for 2 months. I blame myself for that because if i would've never fought that girl my baby would be here.

I do want to have another child just when the time is right.

The father was Herb, of course.

"Jaee !" Yoshoun yelled.

"Yo !" I yelled.

"Co-co !" He yelled happily.

He's still stuck on this move, he wants to watch it everyday, every morning and night.

"Fone" He said giving me my phone.

1-312-934-0105 : Imma see you soon😘

Who is you, Lol. Stop playing on my phone. BITCH

1-312-934-0105 : Lol, you'll know when i catch yo pretty ass😘

I didn't bother to text back cause that's the childish shit that just happened.

Who the fuck still play on people phone ? The childishness must be some lil ass kids.

Whoever kid(s) that is need they ass whopped, it's 12PM and they up this early playing on people phone.

"Wassup dada" Herb said playing with yoshoun.

"Wassup baby" He said kissing my cheek.

"Heyyy" I said smiling.

"Gimme a baby next year" He said as i coughed.

What's with all of this baby shit.

"We have a baby sitting in front of us" I said as Ali laughed walking pass.

"Rite Jaee you the only one who ain't got no baby" Wopp said as they agreed.

"Dead the conversation. We need to be finding Ria why y'all talm bout a baby I'm only 21 wait till I'm bout 24" I said.

"Next time we fuck I'm nutting in you" Herb said as they laughed.

"Well you going be going thru withdrawals" I said shrugging.

"Come on Jaee give us a baby" Ali said pouting.

They want this to be the pregnant girls club or some ?

"You and Mally have a baby, Lani have a baby on the way and we have yoshoun plus i am a mother to meek" I said picking up meek.

"So who's god mommy for Lani baby ?" Ali asked.

"Prolly Ria" Money said as we agreed.