And so our story begins

The hero king walked outside to the gardens where hecame when he was younger and looked at the statue of Walter, his closest friend and his mentor who he had to kill while the Darkness was inside him. He remembers every part of the Revolution he had to take part in too win over his father’s throne from his brother’s tyrannical rule. Just then he heard his eldest son William, who was nicely built but taller than muscle ponytail and a light beard, he carried his trusty sliver lined long sword and the Dragonstomper 48. That he received on his 18th birthday. The King then saw Gunnar come running round the corner; Gunnar was a monster of a man, he sported the short hairstyle and a full beard with one or two braids in it. William saw his father and came over to him.

“Hello Father!” came a running William who had plenty of breath still full of breath, The King Chuckled “Hello to you to my boy, tell me have you done your chores today?” William might be loyal and heroic but getting his chores done wasn’t on the list. William looked around then when he saw Gunnar approaching he said “Father, don’t you want to ask how your favourite nephew is doing?” y Father had an annoyed look on his face and then said “How are you Gunnar?” Gunnar gulping for air finally saying “I’m doing well, father also sends his blessing’s, he is going to come visit in a week or two or so he told me” The King Laughed, then remembered when he was king and how hard people’s lives were and quickly came back to reality. When all of a sudden messenger came up to him with a arm torn off and his left eye badly cut “Your Majesty!” The King ran to him “What’s happening?” “There’s hundreds of Balverine’s storming the castle, were rallying the army but they’ve pinned us down sir!” and with that his body flew into a series of spasms as he became a balverine. William drew his sword and charged the beast severing its head from it’s body. The King then grabbed his son “Today you become a Hero my son and nephew, now go save as many people as you can I’m going to look for the source” and with that he ran into the kitchens and was gone.

William ran into a group of soldiers who were firing so many shoots that the hallway was just littered with balverine corpses, “What’s the situation captain?” asked Gunnar who was more than ready to bash some skulls. “They just keep coming! We’ve killed 40 of the bastards and there still making it past us!” Gunnar then bellowed a war cry and charged into the midst taking on one or two Balverine’s at a time, and seeing how the corridor’s weren’t that wide he had to step on balverine corpse over and over and over again. William pulled out his pistol and took aim. BAM! Shot a balverine right between the eyes and it fell to the ground. “Dam, where are all the bastards coming from?” just then they started retreating but none of the soldiers knew where they were going.

The King called all survivors to the throne room to tell them that a legendary artefact that could turn people in Balverine’s had been stolen but he doesn’t know who. Somewhere in the darkest parts of Sliverpine the Queen of the Balverine’s put the last statue with the two others...