41

Third Person

It's been a week since Taehyung was admitted in the hospital. No one talked to him about why he tried to commit suicide but Namjoon knows sooner or later he has to talk to him. He was being discharged as they saw that he was way better than the day he was admitted. Namjoon and Jin were there to pick him up. During his stay in the hospital Namjin and his friends came and visited him quite a lot especially Namjoon.

Taehyung's POV

Everyone haven't asked me why I did what I did. But truly speaking I wasn't trying to kill myself. I just wanted the pain to go away and in that moment I cut myself, the pain in my heart was vanishing. But I can only imagine the shock my brother had. I know what I did was wrong, I will leave him broken if I die. We already lost our parents, my death will lead to his death.

I still remember when the police came to my place to tell us that our parents passed away after being involved in an accident. Namjoon hyung was a mess, he tried to be strong infront of me but I could see through him. He was broken and every night he will cry himself to sleep. Every night I will leave my room and go to his room to hug him and pat his back so he can sleep because he always has nightmares I think. I really hope it worked.

Right now I know his wondering what is it that he did wrong, how can he be a fool to think I am fine. You see my brother over think everything, even the simplest things results in complicated answer. He always says nothing is never that simple. I don't know how I'm going to approach this but I know I need to talk to him so he can stop blaming himself. It's not his fault.

We got at home and I went to my room to just lay down. After few minutes, I hear a soft knock on my door and I told them to come in. The door opens revealing my brother alone. I actually thought he will come with Jin hyung but I guess not. "Is it a good time to have a chat?", hyung asked. "You can come in hyung, it's the perfect time", I said as I moved to the other side of the bed to make space for my hyung.

"Are you feeling okay today?", He asked and I nodded. I can see the worry in his eyes. I moved my hands to his and held them, "I'm really fine hyung, I'm sorry I scared you like that. It wasn't my intention, I just wanted the pain in my heart to stop",I said. I can already feel tears on my cheeks and my hyung moved his hands to my cheeks to remove my tear drops.

"It's okay don't cry, I'm not angry at you. I'm angry at myself for not realizing you were not coping", hyung said as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and cried on his shoulders while he pat my back. "Don't ever do that again Taehyung, I can't lose you too. You may think I'm strong but I'm very weak. If you leave me I don't know what I will do to myself",Hyung said as he kissed my forehead.

I nodded my head agreeing that I will never do it again. "Can I book you for therapy? I won't be able to help you on my own but Jin said they can help you", hyung said and I nodded my head. As much as I don't like speaking to strangers, this is for my own good. "Hyung can I ask something?", I said looking as my hyung who had tears in his eyes. I moved my hands to wipe away his tears, I don't like seeing my hyung crying and to think I'm the cause breaks my heart.

I will do whatever hyung tell me to do as long as I get to see him happy and smiling. "Go ahead Tae", he said. "I heard Jin hyung telling Yoongi that someone told them to check on me. Who was it?", I asked. "Oh, apparently it was Jungkook. Speaking of Jungkook, did he ever mark you?", Hyung asked and I shook my head. "But hyung how did Jungkook see me? we are not mated", I asked because I didn't understand. "Maybe it's the bond you guys had, it's still there", hyung answered. I guess he might be right.

"So therapy, when can we book it? I'm tired of feeling this way", I told hyung who kissed my forehead trying to make me feel better. "I will ask Jin and he can tell us", I nodded. "Okay you can rest now, will see you during supper?", hyung asked and I nodded. I  got inside my blanket as hyung tugged me in, kissed my forehead and left.

Jungkook's POV

Ever since they told me Taehyung is fine, my heart has been a little peaceful. You ask why not peaceful fully, well my wolf has been moody lately. One minutes it's angry, next it doesn't want to talk to me. I decided to ignore it too since it's been a brat.

I wanted to text Taehyung but I'm not sure it's a good idea. I mean last time I checked we were not friends, but when I left he looked very sad maybe we really bonded. Texting him won't be such a deal breaker. But can I? "*deep sigh* I rather not but let me ask Hobi how is Taehyung doing.

Third person

Jungkook decided to text Hobi who told him that Taehyung was fine and he even go discharged. He even told him that he will be seeing a therapist to ease his pain so that he can focus on his school work in the mean time.

_______________________

#How was it y'all?