Chapter 29

Next morning. Sanyukta was doing work in the kitchen absentmindedly. The last night incident flashed in front of her eyes and she cut her finger accidentally.

"Aauchhh!" She screamed in pain.

"Keya huya Sanyu?" Kishor came there hearing her scream.

"Nothing papa, wo ungli cut gayi." She replied slowly.

"Aare beta samvalkar." Kishor said and put a band aid on her finger when his eyes fall on Sanyukta's wrist.

"Aare beta yeh tumhari kalai par nisan kaisa?" Kishor asked surprisingly when Sanyukta looked at her wrist and her eyes became widened to saw red marks there.

There were finger marks on her wrist which turned bluish now. But she didn't noticed it before. Sanyukta remembered their dance when Randhir hold her wrist so hard.

"Wo papa rashes hain maybe. Main ready ho jati hu college ke liye late ho raha hain." Sanyukta answered anyhow and left from there quickly.

Sanyukta came to the washroom and washed her wrist with cold water, she rubbed her wrist but the marks didn't left. She sighed in disappointed and came out after getting ready.

Sanyukta entered at the college and about to go to the class when someone called her from the behind. Sanyukta turned around and saw Misha along with Randhir. Misha waving her hand to her thus Sanyukta smiled but she wasn't comfortable to saw Randhir there.

"Hey what happened aaisa sadu sa face kyu banaya huya hain! Bhul gayi aab bhai ko humari friendship se koi problem nehi hain." Misha said surprisingly.

"Nehi wo lab mein kuch kaam hain toh phir main tujhse baad mein baat karti hu." Sanyukta said anyhow and left from there quickly.

"Yeh Sanyu ko keya huya hain!" Misha said surprisingly.

"Keya hoga, wo aab Vardhan sir ki assistant hain tu jyada mat soch." Randhir tried to convince her.

"Yeah you are right bro, chalo bye." Misha gave a hi-fi to Randhir and left for the class when Randhir left too.

Sanyukta was working in the laboratory when she felt someone's presence at her behind. She turned around and saw Randhir there and the jar fall from her hand and acid spread on the floor and the room filled with smoke.

"What the hell! Tum acid ke saath itni careless kaise ho sakti ho? Phirse laboratory mein blast ho geya toh pata hain na keya hoga! Princi direct tumhe college se nikal dega." Randhir said while coughing.

"Tum yeha keya kar rahe ho?" Sanyukta asked where coughing too.

"Batata hu pehele bahar chalo, I can't breath here." Randhir said and pulled Sanyukta along with him.

"Wo mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi." Randhir said as they came out from the laboratory.

"But mujhe tumse koi baat nehi karni." Sanyukta said pulling back her hand.

"Look I know I did wrong last night. Actually main jyada nehi peeta, aur cricket mein allow vi nehi hain. But last night don't know kaise thoda sa pee liya aur mujhe chad gayi aur main out of the control ho geya tha." Randhir said with guilty.

"Look Randhir tum aapne personal life mein keya karte ho usse mujhe koi matlab nehi hain, am thankful ke tumne Misha ko mere saath dosti rakhne ki permission di but I'll be grateful aagar tum mujhse dur raho, understand!" Sanyukta said sternly and left from there next.

"No way Sanyukta, jab main tumse dur rahena chahata tha toh tum baar baar mere samne aah jati thi aur aab jab main tumhare kareeb aana chahata hu toh phir tum mujhse dur kaise jaa sakti ho! You have to come to me." He said in an icy cold voice. Just then the peon came.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें