San/Wooyoung - Extraterrestrial Love *M**Request*

Start from the beginning

Wooyoung froze when he saw a large, silver sphere sitting in the center of the wreckage. It seemed to pulse... in time with Wooyoung's beating heart.

What was this thing? There was something about it that drew him to it. He found himself reaching out to touch the perfectly smooth surface. As soon as he did, it rippled across the entire surface.

Wooyoung gasped and backed away from it as it split down the middle. A blinding light came from it, forcing him to cover his eyes. A purple smoke billowed from it. When the light stopped, Wooyoung lowered his hand and walked forward again.

Sitting inside the sphere was... a boy? He was sleeping, and he looked so peaceful, and human. He had slightly wavy blonde hair and a soft face.

He didn't know how long he stood there staring and trying to process what he was seeing, but it was evidently long enough for him to awaken because the boy yawned and stretched before blinking several times.

He sat up and looked around, surveying his surroundings with an almost cold and calculating look. Then his eyes fell upon Wooyoung and they widen with interest.

The farmer backed away as the... the alien advanced toward him. "P-Please, don't hurt me." He said, holding his hands up in surrender.

The other stopped and held his hands up in the same fashion and reached forward to touch Wooyoung's. The contact was almost electric and Wooyoung found himself locked in place.

"Who... Are... You?" The alien asked slowly, as if he had to think about everything he said.

"You sp-speak English?" Wooyoung gasped and tried to pull away, but his hand was frozen in place.

"I... Can... Through... You..." He nodded to where their hands were linked.

"I'm Wooyoung." He said hesitantly, not fully sure why he was answering.

The alien cocked his head then closed his eyes, lacing his fingers with Wooyoung's.

"Your... Your tongue is primitive compared to mine." The alien said, suddenly sounding like he spoke the language his entire life. "But it is simple enough to figure out after scanning your memories. You may call me San."

Wooyoung's jaw dropped as the alien studied him.

"You are lonely. Your heart is filled with much pain." San tilted his head. He broke the connection and reached out to wipe a tear from Wooyoung's cheek. "I am alone as well..."

"Why?"

"I lost my family. We were separated when my ship collided with a meteor..." San turned to look at it. "I fear there is no fixing it. What is this place?"

"This is my home, my farm."

"Farm?" San looked around curiously and Wooyoung smiled.

"Yes, it's a place where we grow food and raise animals." At the mention of food, San's stomach grumbled and he placed his hands on it, a surprised look crossing his face. Wooyoung laughed and held out his hand. "You're hungry. Let's go find something to eat."

The next several weeks went by and Wooyoung taught San everything he could about life on Earth and how to fend for himself. But San had no intention of leaving. He followed Wooyoung everywhere and learned to help him out on the farm.

Wooyoung would be lying if he said he didn't cherish his moments with him. At times he forgot that he was actually an alien. He seemed so... human.

One night they were cooking together in the kitchen, chatting about what needed to be done the next day. Wooyoung checked the recipe on his phone and turned to go to the fridge when he walked straight into San.