Youngblood

As we got my bags out of the car, I looked up in awe. I'm in the fuckin 5SOS house.

"You ok?" Luke said pushing his blonde curly hair out of his face.

"Yeah I'm fine" I lied as I didn't deserve this.
I walked into the house and followed them upstairs to my room. It had white walls and a double bed with a little desk and a set of drawers for my clothes.

"This is stunning. Thank you guys so much!" I said as I hugged them.

"Hey, how about we unpack later. Let's just chill for a bit, Yeah?" Luke said as he picked me up and the boys followed.

"Hey! I can walk!" I shouted as he took me downstairs.

We sat on the couch and started watching tv.

"You excited for our new album?" Calum asked me as he got some soda from the fridge.

"Yeah! I really am I preordered it when it was available for preorder." I said as I lent on Luke who put his arm around me.

"I'm glad we picked you up and not those preppy girls. They looked like absolute bitches" Ashton said as mikey giggled.

"They were. They only liked your eps and stuff but they hated me for liking you guys." I said truthfully as Calum lent on my shoulder.

"Well at least we got you right?" Mikey said as he sat down and I nodded.
As Luke fell asleep, i started drifting off as well until Ashton poked my side earning a squeal and an evil look.

"You need to unpack baby." He said as I wriggled out of Luke's arms and I headed upstairs with mikey. I started unpacking my clothes and put them in the closet as Mikey put some of my posters up. I put my makeup and hair stuff on my desk. I put some stuffed animals on my bed and put my suitcase under my bed.

"Is that it done princess?" Mikey asked as I nodded as we left the room.

We went downstairs to find the boys huddled together whispering at the table.

"Um guys we are here ya know?" Mikey said as they stopped and excused themselves heading to the office and locking the door.

"What's up with them?" I asked as Mikey took his oversized hoodie off and I did the same. Fuck it's 100°F in here.

"Probably something to do with the album or some shit like that." He replied as we sat on the sofa.

We started watching some film until the boys came back.

"It only took you almost an whole hour! What was all the secretive behaviour about?! Im also in the band!" Mikey shouted as I averted my eyes to the boys.

"Mikey calm it! It was about the fuckin tracks on the album. Two of them couldn't make it so we have to add in two!" Ashton shouted back. By this point I was pissed about the arguing and by the looks of Luke and Calum so where they.

"GUYS!" I shouted earning all their attention.
"I have a few songs if you want them. Just stop arguing please?!" I said as they all looked at me like i was a figment of their imagination.
I ran upstairs and grabbed my song book and held it in front of them. They started looking at the song I wrote a few months back whilst I had my depression spirals.

"Ghost of You, sound promising." Ash spoke as tears filled my eyes. They started reading the lyrics out loud making me cry and crumble right in front of them.

Here I am waking up
Still can't sleep on your side
There's your coffee cup
The lipstick stain fades with time
If I can dream long enough
You'd tell me I'd be just fine
I'll be just fine
So I drown it out like I always do
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you
And I chase it down
With a shot of truth
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you
Cleaning up today
Found that old Zepplin shirt
You wore when you ran away
And no one could feel your hurt
We're too young, too dumb
To know things like love
But I know better now
(Better now)
So I drown it out like I always do
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you
And I chase it down
With a shot of truth
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you
Too young, too dumb
To know things like love
Too young, too dumb
So I drown it out like I always do
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you
And I chase it down
With a shot of truth
That my feet don't dance
Like they did with you

I started crying harder as the end lyrics hit.

" d-do you have a recording of it so we can get a rough idea of the sound?" Mikey asked as I handed him my phone as my hand shakily scrolled through my camera roll. As I found it I felt Luke pull me into a tight hug as he listened to a weird sound from the recording. It was me crying. I stopped crying as all of them hugged me as they started crying.

"W-who was t-the song for?" Calum asked as he hugged me and I sniffled back a tear.

"M-my um sister. She-she went missing a few m-months ago. So I w-wrote a song for her." I said as my voice drowned in sobs and tears streamed down our faces.

"Fuck I-I'm so-sorry" Luke said as we all started crying more.
I felt my eyes get heavy as Luke pulled me into his side, I fell asleep.

I felt someone lift me up and take me upstairs. I shuffled around in their arms and opened my eyes to find Luke holding me .

"Princess, I'm just taking you to bed. You need rest and so do we ok." He said as he put me into my room outing me onto my bed.

"Lukey?" I asked my voice hoarse from everything that happened.

"Yes baby?" He said as he sat on my bed.

"C-can I sleep in your room?" I asked as I stumbled over my words.

He didn't answer but picked me up and took me to his room and put me onto his bed as he sat on his as he pulled me closer to him.

"That song was beautiful. Do you want to talk about what happened?" He asked as he moved my pastel blue hair out of my face.

"When my mum left my dad for another man, my dad got addicted to alcohol and drugs. My sister was the only one there for me. She gave up school and work for me. I was scared when she had to go to work because my dad was abusive towards me. He wanted me to go." I pulled my tank top of to show the scars that my dad gave me. He started crying as he looked at the scars.

"When my sister came home, I-I was forced to shut up about it. One day my dad put me up for adoption without telling her and she found out when my dad got too drunk and said that he did. She visited me every weekend but she started drinking and got depressed as i did to. It got so bad that she left and went missing and she's been missing for nearly three months." I said as tears fell from my eyes. Luke was left speechless. His eyes filled with tears as he pulled me closer.

"You- you don't deserve this. Your dad deserves to die. Your sister needs to be found. You have us now. You are safe. We aren't leaving you. I promise it will be ok. We will find her." He said as he pulled me even closer, his breath tickling my ear.

"I love you so much Max." Luke said as I started to fall asleep.

I miss Kat so much.