Chapter 1

(HyoJin's P.O.V)

I didn't like it. From the yellow button up over jacket, to the black bow tie, down to the black skirt with the pleats. The only part of it that I liked wearing, were the black and white converse that I'd always worn at my previous school.

"Hyo-Jin!" I heard my mum call from downstairs, and I sighed as I stood at the door frame of my room. "What?" I called out. "You'll be late if you don't hurry!" she replied.

"Gosh, you look so beautiful in that uniform!" my mum remarked.

I tutted. "Mum. It looks stupid and ugly."

She frowned. "What are you talking about? You used to like this uniform when we would see people wearing it in town. Now suddenly you're starting school there, and you think it's ugly?" she asked, as she rested her cheek in the palm over her hand, her elbow resting on the stone island in the middle of the kitchen.

She had a point, though. I did used to like this uniform, when I saw others wearing it. But being so reluctant in starting 'School Of Performing Arts Seoul' and leaving my old high school behind, it's only as expected.

"Ugh...." I groaned, packing my lunch into my grey backpack.

The reason I was starting this school today, was because my mum insisted I change from my previous high school, due to a sudden behavioral change which caused my grades to drop. "You used to be so passionate about dancing and singing," she'd say, "what happened?" She knew full well what happened. I had a boyfriend, got dumped, never got over it. Your simple high school love story, except that's really just a shortened version that didn't include all the bullying, fights and heartache. So really, it was like your typical television drama, I guess.

"Look, HyoJin, now you can focus more on your dancing instead of fighting and hanging around with boys too much. This will be a good change, just be positive." my mum spoke, as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

I scoffed as I pulled my bag over my shoulder, folding my arms. When you hang around one person, you end up having to be around their friends to, and then subsequently fall into the wrong crowd. Which honestly, I had actually acknowledged and regretted. "I know, mum. I promise I'll start working on my dance more, and not focus on.." I trailed off, "..boys or fighting.."

"That's the one!" she said as she smiled, and kissed me on the cheek. "Now quickly hurry to the bus or you'll be late!" she hurried me out the door. "Have a good day."

As I waited for the bus, there was a girl sitting beside me in the same uniform as mine talking to a guy who was on the other side of her. I couldn't see him or her very well, as her back was turned to me, but I could hear their conversation.

"Jimin oppa, come over today?" she asked trying to sound sweet. Blah. I heard him chuckle softly. "I told you I'm busy." Out the corner of my eye, I saw his arms stretch up and then they went back down.

"Ahh, Jiminnnnn.." she whined. Yet again, I heard his soft chuckle. It was cute, and so was his slightly husky voice.

The bus pulled up just as the girl went to speak another word, and the boy - Jimin? - stood up quickly and I got to see his handsome face as he glanced over at me and smiled.

"Hey," he said as he flashed me a beautiful eye smile, "you go to Seoul School Of Performing Arts.. I haven't seen your face before." he said, after stepping closer to me. I heard the girl on the seat sigh as she stood up, folding her arms.

"It's a big school." she remarked, but he just smirked and glanced quickly, ignoring her comment.

"Ah, yeah.. It's my first day." I replied, trying to keep calm infront of this hot boy, 'Jimin.'

His hair was black and looked effortlessly good, his eyes were cutely shaped and looked little when he smiled which was gorgeous to be honest, his teeth were white, and his lips were kissable. His cheeks were the sort you just wanted to grab, and he had a little dimple on the right side of his face beside his mouth when he smiled. It was adorable.

"Oh, really? I'm Park Jimin by the way." he said, sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"Lee HyoJin." I replied, shaking his hand for a second. His hand was soft.

"So what elective are you taking?" he asked me.

"Dance." I replied, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, me too." he smiled, "I'll see you there." he winked as he stepped onto the bus, the girl beside me giving me a death stare and following him. I shook my head, and then went onto the bus too, sitting at the front by myself.

--

(Started; 20 October 2014.)