CHAPTER #17

A/N: I just create this chapter thru my phone so please bear in your mind that. ERRORS are all over the entire chapter. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Signing off,
Khiegilsan

#NaLuFanfiction #KhiegilsanStories #TheWattys2019

I SLOWLY opened my eyes when I felt the light painfully stroking my eyelids, aside from that I can feel his move to my side. Which is also means I have to move with him because each time I moved in my sleep he always go with me and when he's the one doing the moving, he always reached for me me and pulled me towards him. I mentally let out a sigh, this is the moment I realized that Natsu is like this, that he is a huge cuddler.

He wants maximum contact.

I just want to clarify things, I'm not complaining about him being a huge cuddler. It actually feel good sleeping with him, not because we 'did' it last night. I lost count on how many times I reached the nirvana which turned my whole body into jelly. Though, despite the exhausting 'activities' for some reason my body feels so mellow and relaxed.

I let out a sigh before I tried to remove his arms around me, but before I even succeed, he groan before forcefully opened his eyes. He look so adorable with his misbehaved hair and sleepy eyes.

He pulled me closer and then buried his face on my neck, "Sleep, baby"

"I can't. I'm fully awake"

I felt his lips gently gave me a soft kiss on my neck which instantly make me smile. His right hand is now roaming around my body like he was trying to find something... I chuckle before I stop his hand "What are you trying to do?"

"Tiring you out so you can sleep," he murmurs.

I laughed before I pushed him a little making him groan, I lean towards him and kiss him lightly on the lips before moving away "As much as I want too, Natsu. I'm too sore for that."

I saw guilt flashes on his eyes as he slowly caressed my cheeks "Did I hurt you?"

I gently shake my head as I smile to him "It's a good kind of ache, don't worry. But I need some time to recuperate. And so, I need food" I was about to get up when he snaked his arms around my waist, "Natsu"

I bit my lower lips for a second while looking at him because honestly, he really looks good even this early morning "I need to go down and clean the kitchen so I could cook for our breakfast. We can't have a delivery in early morning because it's not really healthy. Just stay here and sleep, okay"

"I can help you"

I shook my head furiously, I am one hundred percent sure that Natsu will just distract me, "Stay here, okay"

He slid his hand on the hem of my shirt, before giving a small kisses in my neck "Let's just order some food in McDonald's again, and then I'll help you on whatever you will do later. Let's just stay in bed for a while"

The idea is actually good. If I'm the one who will choose then I rather stay here but Kimberly will return this day and if she saw the kitchen - she will surely freak out.

"Tempting but no" I smile sweetly "Sleep okay"

As I got up, I immediately approached the closet and took an oversized shirt and short. I stared at him now sitting in the bed as he embraced the pillow and silently just kept what I was doing.

"What?" I asked, feeling conscious.

"I never get used to this"

I don't know how to answer him because I know for myself that I'm still scared that he might hurt me just like before. I gave him a smile before I continue putting my clothes. I know what he meant. Us like this. Waking up together.