4.

( I inserted this pic of Jake bc he looks so cute🥺)
Victoria's Pov:
I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now,it was Jake. Jake as in my old bestfriend from Kansas. "Vic ?" Jake said in confusion. "Jake ?!" I said quickly hugging him. "Omg its been 4 years" he said while signaling for us to come inside. Tara ran up to us and gave us both a hug. "Babe this is-" "Victoria Mikaelson" Jake said interrupting Tara. "You know each other ?" Tara said looking at both of us. "We used to be bestfriends in high school" I quickly explained. "What a small world" Tara said.

Jake and Tara took us around to meet their friends. So far I had met Sam who turns out to be the name of the blonde haired boy. Along with their other friends like Kevin and Mike etc. (They basically met everyone) I had been introduced to everyone except for the boy with blue hair. "Where is blue haired boy" I said leaning towards Tara so only she could hear me. "Oh Colby, he should be around" she said and went back to talking to Kat.

After 4 minutes I seen him walk inside and quickly go to Sam. "look who it is" Emma whispered to me. "why are you telling me this ?" I asked. "Because I know you think he is hot Vic" she said while smiling at me. "So what if I do I have to stay focused" I said. Maybe I do think Colby is hot but I came out here to start our youtube career and I cant have distractions.

I was snapped out of my thoughts from Tara tugging on my shirt. "Lets go introduce you to Colby" she said excitedly. We had walked up to the blue haired boy and he smiled. "So you guys are the topic of pizza night" he said. "Is that a good thing ? Im Emma btw" Emma said. "Of course we love new additions to our group" Sam quickly chimed in. "Im Colby" he said. "And your name ?" he said facing me. "V- Victoria" I said. "Well Victoria I cant wait to get to know you better" he said with a wink and walked towards the couch area where his friends were.

"I don't know what that wink was but I think Colby is into you" Tara whispered to me. "What ? no way" I said. "He is single" Sam whispered as he came up from behind us and wrapped his arms around our shoulders. "well I came here to do youtube I cant be distracted" I quickly said. "We all do youtube" Sam said. "Are you serious ?" I said. I don't rlly go online a lot so I hadn't recognized anyone.

Later that night I went home and I searched up everyone on YouTube and they had like millions of subscribers and views..holy shit. I want to work really hard to get like them and I definitely won't use them for clout, Im just not that type of person.