Chapter 6

A?N: I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time. My laptop has been acting up for a couple of months now because of my ex wanting to watch an mma fight forever ago so he fucked it up and now I have to figure out how to get all this adware and random ass pop ups and also the fact that it is just so slow. I'm sad and it's his fault but anyways on with this story.

Calum's P.O.V.

She brought her confused gaze up at me as I started to lean in. In a matter of two seconds my lips were finally pressed against hers and it felt like fireworks were going off. After a couple of seconds I felt her kiss back and I smiled into the kiss knowing that she was happy with the actions I took. Our lips moved in perfect harmony, like two puzzle pieces that were meant to be put together. The gentle yet passionate kiss soon turned heated and full of need. Lily suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck while tugging my hair in her hands. I moaned into her mouth signally that she was made me feel aroused. I pulled her closer to my body needing our bodies to be closer together. God have I been wanting this moment to happen. Lily is so fucking beautiful and amazing, I'm so lucky just to be her friend but I want more than that. So much more than that. Why wouldn't she understand that. She made my heart melt, she made my days brighter than what they were, she was my sunshine and my happiness but she was in love with someone else. I can't let that get in the way of her being able to love me eventually especially if I already knew that I had a chance with her. I was going to take that chance no doubt about it. I love her and I wanted her to be mine.Once we stopped kissing I knew I had to tell her how I felt and that I wanted to be with her. I know for sure that I will treat her like a princess and I hope she gives me the chance to do it. I looked into her eyes and smiled softly to her. 

"Lily, I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay whats wrong, Cal?" she looked at me with deep concern. God she makes me want to kiss her so bad. I take a breath and start talking.
"Lily... I'm... I'm In love with you. I have loved you ever since we were 15 and I stood away because I was respecting the way you felt for Tony but I cant do it anymore. I need you. He has treated you like crap and I'm here treating you like how you should be treated. Please Lily give me a chance. I want to be with you."

Lily's P.O.V.

I looked at Calum shocked because of his blunt confession. He's in love with me? How did I not see it before. I always did have undercover feelings for him but what about Tony. Wait! What am I thinking?! Screw Tony he doesn't deserve me in his life. I looked back into Cal's eyes and opened my mouth to speak.
"Ok. I'll give you a chance." I uttered while smiling.
"Really? You'll be my girlfriend?" He looked at me with excitement. I nodded and beamed at him.
"Babe I will definitely treat you the way you should. You won't regret it, I promise" he smiled widely and pulled me into another kiss. I kissed back and smiled up at him softly. God his lips were so soft they felt like soft marshmallows against my lips. I wonder how everyone is going to feel when they find out that me and Calum are together. I wonder how Tony is going to handle it.. Wait? What was I saying? Tony treated me like utter shit. I shouldn't have to care about how he feels.

"Calum maybe we should wait a bit to tell everyone that we are together."
He looked at me and nodded in agreement.
"Yea that's fine.. I'm kinda of nervous about telling your brothers more than anything." He said with a wary chuckle. I giggled softly and pecked his lips again.
"Cal, you have nothing to worry about. They honestly prefer me to date you than anyone else."he glanced at me quite surprised. 

"They said that?" He had a big grin plastered on his face, I giggled softly and nodded to answer his question. He sighed in relief and kissed me one last time. Maybe this relationship will be better and healthier for me than the one I only fantasized about with Tony.  After all the talking about being together and other random thoughts we decided to just go to sleep.

 ~10 AM~

Lily's P.O.V.

By the time it hit ten in the morning I was awoken by the harsh rays of the sun. I grumbled and flipped myself over so that I would be facing away from the sun.   I had such a painful headache too I shut my eyes in hope that I would be able to go back to sleep and hope for the best with this headache but no avail. I needed breakfast, a blunt, and some ibuprofen. I figured that me and Calum would just go to a diner and eat as much as we possibly can like we usually do every time we end up hung over. Once that was decided I began to shove him softly to wake him up.

"Callll.. Hey wake up we both have hang overs so lets smoke and get food" he groaned and mumbled something but I didn't really hear what he said.
"Calummm, please get up I'm just as hung over as you but you know this will make you feel better just like it does with me too." He subtly nodded and slowly opened his eyes.
"Maybe we should take you to your house first so that you can change out of those clothes and in to more comfy ones. I'm definitely sure you would be way more content in your vans and not your heels." I giggled and nodded in agreement.
"Sounds good so we should start getting ready to go. I have bud at my house anyways so you can grind and roll up while I get ready. Is that cool?"
"Yea sounds perfect to me babe."
I got all of my belongings and went to the living room of the hotel while Calum got changed and freshened up to head out. Once Calum was finished getting ready he came out wearing this: http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/196h5w-l.jpg

I smiled at him and signaled that I was ready to go. He nodded and grabbed his phone, wallet and keys to the car.