Chapter 9

Red's Pov
God if there's anything I hate more than anything in this misurable (shit I spelled it wrong FUCK!) UnderFell Au, is my Bro-boss. Once me and sans arived at Boss's place, we just, Sat on the ground to get some breaths, see I guess ima bit too overprotective, but idk tho. I looked over at sans he looked tired, "Hey sweetheart your not mad at me are you?" Sans looked like I just asked him to jump off a cliff, "No why would I be mad?" "Well I guess I was kinda a bit overprotective back there, with you." (😑 sans face) "Kinda? Red you threw that monster into the river persons boat,-" "So it wasn't that bad" "Red, he landed on the river person. And you threw him why?" "Well...he was looking at you weird sweetheart, idk what he was gonna do." Sans just blushed and leand his head on my shoulder "God your cute Red." I just chuckled, we were fine until... "SANS YOU AWFUL MUTT WHY HAVE YOU COME CRAWLING BACK TO ME NOW YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!" Edgy (fell paps) just practical broke his front door down, to come and yell and Me, Bitch how the hell did he know I was out here, "Br-boss I didn't come "crawling back" I came here to tell you something, can we please come in?" I tried to be nice but at the same time I had sans behind me so that way if Boss did anything he wouldn't hurt sans and my fucking baby!
"FINE IF YOU MUST BUT IF YOU ASK NE FOR SOMETHING I'LL DUST YOU ON THE SPOT MUTT!" I could feel sans flinch at the name "mutt" that boss called me, but even though harsh words were said he let us in. Me and sans sat on the love-seat (a couch made for two people) while boss sat on the chair right in front of us, "SO SANS WHAT DID YOU WANT TO SAY?!" "Br-boss me and sans well are together as you know" Boss noded " And we'll we came over to congratulate you." Bosses face was full of questions " CONGRATULATE ME FOR WHAT?! SANS ARE YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND ON DRUGS RIGHT NOW?!" I heard sans chuckle a bit, then he spoke up " No Edgy were not on drugs, we just came to say....your gonna be an Uncle." Boss's face didn't change, instead he just got up, stood there for a minute then walked up to this room were his door slammed shut, me and sans both looked at each other, "Well that went better that I tought," Sans noded his head in agreement. They sat there for a good minute before they relized (you know WHAT SCREW YOU TOO SPELLING!!!) he wasn't coming back down.

Sans Pov

Wow his bro calls him the worst names, damn I hope red is okay. I looked up at red his expression was hard to read looked liked he was confused and looked like he felt insalted  (well yeah he just got called a mutt like 4 times). "Hey um red I don't think he's coming back down we should head back to the house, don't ya think?" Red looked at me with a consurn (damn spelling) look, "Okay, hey sweetheart are you feeling okay?" I didn't know what he ment, "uh yeah I'm okay."  ~hehe another tp to the house cuz I'm lazy af~
Once we got back home I started feeling hungry for some reason, I turned to Red who was sitting on the couch and asked him if he could, get me the jar of pickles, "Um..sure okay sweetheart, do ya want anything else?" I just shook my head no,as Red got up to go to the kitchen to get me my pickles, I started to wonder why I wanted pickles I never really enjoyed them that much. But before I know it red was back and he handed me the jar and a fork so I could get the pickles out without using my hand. "Thanks honey," and I leand over and gave him a kiss his skull.

~Le time skips till sans was 9 months in pregnancy, because I'm not writing all the shit in just one day oh hell naw~

Sans Pov
~Sans~ oh Sansy. I looked every were for were that voice was coming from. "W-where are y-you?! Show your s-self" I stutter, while panickly, looking around for that voice, "What's wrong comedian are you scared of lil old me, hehe~" Comedian, who has called me that before.... all of a sudden Chara apered (spelling you can suck a-) out of no where she was holding..something wrapped in a purple blanket, she grabbed a knife with her free hand and stabbed the thing in the blanket numours times. The purple blanked turned a dark deep blood red, she smiled her cold and evil smile and she showed me what was in the blanket... my eyesockits were black, tears had weld up in my eyes. The thing in the blanket was a baby skeleton. But out of no where a huge wave of water came and hit me chara and the dead kid. I woke up, from another horrible nightmare, but Red orPpapyrus wasn't next to me, so why did I wake up, but out of no where pain just hit me and I mean lots of pain (think of getting ran over by 4 trucks, that bad of a pain), shit what the hell, I had water soaked in my bed. Then relization ( SPELLING!!!) hit me.....my water has broken. I screamed Red's name, he came running up the stairs, he looked at me and relised (idc any more you people are gonna have to deal with my shit spelling) what was going on and with out hesitation Red rushed me to the hospital

~Author's note~
Haha making you wait again. Okay I'm trying to upload more frequently now, but when I said in my first couple chapters in this story I said I wasn't writing cuz of family issues, but I said they got better. I was wrong, my parents are now going to get a devorce and it's stressful for me and them, but besides that yall have stuck thought this long wait, so I'll brave it out for yall I love you! Btw 1074 words!!~