The Stranger

No POV

Skeppy sat up out of bed, sighing. He turned off the alarm clock which was annoyingly screaming in his face. Skeppy had rented an apartment, quite a bit away from his original home. Skeppy decided to walk to the bathroom, and get ready. Why not go to the shop early? Grumbling tiredly, he grabbed his favorite blue hoodie along with black pants, and left the apartment. He looks at the sky, seeing his breath in the air, being glad he brought his hoodie as he could tell it was going to get colder later in the day.

~~~

Skeppy opened the doors, entering a coffee shop. Walking  towards the counter, he scanned the tables of people as he walked. His eyes laid on a stranger in the corner typing on a laptop.
'Him again' Skeppy thought
'Him' was a regular Skeppy would always see when he entered the shop, sitting at his usual table. Even the shop employees gotten used to him. Once Skeppy reached the counter, he ordered his usual, a latte, as that was his favorite. Skeppy stood aside the counter, waiting for his drink. He decided to scroll through his comment section, smiling as he saw tons of amazing comments.
"Order 14!"
Skeppy smirked, and walked up to the counter, grabbing his coffee and decided to sit down a few tables away from the stranger, but not too close. Skeppy sat,sipping his coffee and decided to go through Twitter.

Usual Stranger POV

"Order 14!" I heard the barista announce. I sigh, knowing the number VERY well. I see a boy walk up, with a smirk on his face.
'Must be a Skeppy fan.'
I resumed to typing, but soon I hear a small creak, and I see the boy sit down a few tables away from me.
'He usually comes in the mornings, must be a coffee guy.'
I resumed typing, once again.

Both People were thinking of the other stranger, in which they see every morning at this unpopular, but cozy coffee shop.