ϲհɑթեҽɾ 2

It had been a month a since the whole incidence. That I ended up on my teacher's lap like a crying mess.

I've been trying to ignore her ever since, well at the times I could. I knew she wouldn't let me behave like this towards her much longer, it was only a matter of time before she blew up on me.

It was Tuesday and I hade German class today, great! It was last to. Oh god. I had actually told Louise what happened and she freaked out. Smiling like crazy every time she saw Miss Wiegler. She would pinch me and say "look who it is!" I would hit her back with what I had in hand. If it was a book or just my hand, didn't matter.

It was time for hell. I sat in class, next to Louise and talked with others while waiting for Miss Wiegler. Carry said something that made me laugh, I couldn't stop at one point so when she told me to be quiet I just smiled at her. Then, I heard someone clear their throat behind me. My eyes went wide realizing who it was. I turned around and saw Miss Wiegler looking with disappointment at me. I gave her a sly smile and stuck out my tongue. I heard a few gasps behind me. She shot me a warning glare.
She went to her desk and started the lesson. I couldn't keep still or quiet.

In the middle of the lesson she put down her book and raised her eyes to me. "A word in the hall, Miss Allen?" I didn't say anything but got up and followed her. I closed the door behind me, I leant up against the wall. She turned around and spat at me. "What is wrong with you?!" I huffed at her. She crossed her arms over her chest. I must say she looks good mad; Jesus Christ Amelia! What the heck.

"Well, ask yourself first Miss." she titled her head while raising an eyebrow at me. "Excuse me?" I was a total brat towards her. I had never actually been a brat before so this was fun.

I didn't really care about what she had to say. Why was she mad? She was the one who kissed my head and pulled me into her lap. I opened the door again and went inside and sat down at my desk. As awful as it was, my desk was in front. Of course!

After class ended, school ended. Fuck yes! Of course she told me to stay after class. I groaned at her but I didn't listen to her so I walked towards the door. Of course I had to be last in line! Before I could step out the door it was slammed shut. I looked up and saw her hand against the door. I turned around, that's when I realized how close I was to her. She was much taller then me so I had to look up. Her eyes wore dark. Her other hand came towards the door so I was trapped between her and the door.

"Fuck" was the only thing on my mind as well as "don't look down" her blouse was open at the top. Really?! "You don't use such attitude against me, young lady" oh fuck. Well yes, sure as hell she WAS hot but, nah.

Her face leant closer to mine, her one hand gripped my chin. Pulling it up. She closed her eyes as her lips reached mine. It was soft but still a little rough.

BANG

I shut up. I was meet with a rather angry Miss Wiegler-wait. Hold on. IT WAS A DREAM?! I FELL ASLEEP?! Fuck. "Miss Allen! Care to explain why the hell you are sleeping in MY class?!" She yelled at me. I bit my lip, I didn't understand. My mouth went dry. Why did it have to be her class? Why couldn't it be like, chemistry class? "I'm sorry Miss" I looked down as I heard the bell ringing.

I waited until everyone had walked out. I held my books close to my chest as I walked up towards her desk. "Why do you want Miss Allen. I've had quite enough of your nonsense" she didn't even look up. Nonsense?! I couldn't help but feel tears in the back of my eyes. After my first sniffle she looked up. "Oh for god sake Ame-" I cut her off.

"Well excuse me! I lost my parents and you didn't! I thought you, you for once would care after I ended up on your god damn lap! And my nonsense?! Well fuck you! I'm leaving this god damn class!" I threw my German books at her and ran out of her class room, only to hear my name being called after me. I didn't care. I ran out of the school-it was raining. Great. I didn't stop raining until I was far enough from the school. I started walking instead. I didn't really care if I was soaked.

I heard a car pull up. The window rolled down. Miss Wiegler. "Get In Amelia" I just kept walking. I heard a car door slam, someone grabbed me by my shoulders. She turned me around and made me look her in the eye. "What do you want?!" I spat at her. I took away her hands from my shoulders and started walking again. I turned around and yelled at her.

"I hate you! Ever since I joined your class, you ruined my life!" She started walking towards me. "I ruined your life?!" She had her finger pointed at her chest. "Yes so leave me the fuck alone, why do you even care?!" She walked towards me again which caused me to walk backwards and run away from her.

I ran home. Whatever that was. I missed my parents and having her trying to drive me crazy?! What did she even want from me?