ch 14 || month six

your pov

It's been two weeks since Alexys exposed us. For a while, she kept it a secret, probably to hold it over Nick's head. But I guess she sent the video to her very angry best friend who posted it, which blew up everywhere.

Nick has shut down... probably because he lost his girlfriend, and was part of the reason we no longer have privacy. Things have been rocky ever since.

For the past two weeks, we've been laying low and not posting.

I haven't really seen Nick since the gender reveal. Edwin encouraged me to come over, he knew how important it was for us to sit down and talk. Edwin picked me up and took me to the PM house.

I was nervous because I wasn't sure where this conversation would go. I really do want to keep the peace between us, for the sake of our little girl. 

We got to the house and E said Nick was in the studio waiting for me. I walked in and he was sitting on the couch on his phone.

When he realized I walked in, Nick shot his head us and adjusted himself.

He instantly started talking to avoid awkward silence. "You look beautiful." 

"thank you," I said walking over to him and sitting next to him.

"Listen y/n, I'm so sorry about all this. I'm sorry for being shitty to you, lying to everyone, causing you so much stress. It's not good for you or for the baby. I haven't been there for you for the better part of this pregnancy..."

I just looked at him, giving a blank stare and let him continue.

"Listen, Alexys was just a dumb dumb DUMB mistake. I was so hung up on her for months, as a matter a fact that's why Austin set me up on that date with you... So I could get over her. Then out of nowhere the day after our date she hit me up. And like in our relationship, I let her consume my life again."

I looked down and rubbed my belly not sure what to do with myself.

"Then when you told me the news I panicked. I panicked because of the whole fatherhood thing... and I was scared I was going to lose what I thought was the most important thing to me which was Alexys..."

That one hurt.

"But, when I found out we were going to have a little girl... I realized the actual most important thing in the world to me was now this baby..." He lifted my chin to look at him, "and you."

I felt chills go down my spine.

"When I told you on our first date that you made me feel like myself again, I meant it. And every time we were together talking about baby stuff, nothing else in this world mattered..."

"I-" I started to say but was cut off by a gentle kiss. 

Nick pulled away and looked me in my eyes. "I am so sorry, from the bottom of my heart, and from now on, I promise to put you and our baby first. We don't have to be together or anything, I understand if you don-"

I cut him off by giving him another kiss.

...

A week later we thought it was a good time to bite the bullet and post something and tell our fans what was going on after we had some time to solidify our relationship and really figure some things out. 

...

yourinsta@

liked by theaustinporter and 372,891 others

yourinsta@ pregnant AF

view all 4,769 comments

yourbff@ AHHHH WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT NOW.

y/nbiggestfan OMG OMG OMG YOU LOOK SO GOOD

     therealnickmara @ y/nbiggestfan right 🤤

beanzbaby I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT

~

therealnickmara

liked by edwinhonoret and 462,985 others

therealnickmara you guys can officially call me daddy without it being weird

view all 4,287 comments

brandon_arreaga I'm definitely gonna be the best unc

     zionkuwonu   @ brandon_arreaga yeahhhhh okay buddy

yourinsta@ papi 😍

beanzRus  MOM AND DAD LITERALLY