29 - Till Death Do Us Apart

Rose

I looked around the room. No movements. Maybe the monsters have forgotten about me. I hope so. But all my hopes died as I heard the opening of the door. Soon the lights were turned on and I closed my eyes due the sensitivity of my eyes to the light at the moment.

"Is dear flower scared?", I heard the disgusting voice of Tobias.

I opened my eyes to see the monsters.

"You need to be strong.", my subconscious mind pleaded to me.

Yes I need to stay strong. I can't let them overpower me this time. I have gone through hell once and I can go through it again.

I felt someone pulling my hair as a scream escaped my mouth.

"How bad, a beautiful face had been ruined.", Tobias stated with fake sympathy. The next thing I know is that he put pressure on the right side of my head. It was at that moment I realized that I had a deep cut due to falling down from the staircase and let me tell you it hurt sikkilessly.

I didn't look up. I didn't want to see his face. He pulled my hair even more so that my face was clearly visible to him but I was quick to shut my eyes.

"Look at me.", Tobias hissed. But I kept my eyes closed.

Soon a loud noise echoed through the room. Tobias has slapped me hard. I could taste my own blood in my mouth. I looked at him with disbelief.

At that moment I hoped he had already killed me.

"Aahhh...", a cry left in my mouth. My strong facade was fading as fear was creeping through the spine.

"Look at me.", Tobias hissed again and this time I obeyed him. As I looked at him a chill ran down my spine. His eyes were looking at me in a lustful way.

Okay now I am scared.

I looked around the room to see Xander standing near the door. So they are together again. Then I heard something screeching on the floor. Tobias was now sitting in front of me.

"So tell me flower, how did you survive?", Tobias curiously asked me.

I looked at him thinking what should I tell him? I wanted to give him the silent treatment but I feared that he would hit me again.

"Martha found me lying near the deserted road. She took me to the hospital.", I whispered.

I felt my vision blurring. God I miss her.

"You are very lucky.", I heard Xander speak.

"Why didn't you go to the police?", Tobias asked me.

"I didn't want to face you again.", I whispered. It's not like I didn't want to go to the police but I neither had the money to keep a lawyer nor the courage.

"Good. I like it that you were scared of us.", Tobias said.

"What should we do with her, Tobias?", Xander asked.

"Well maybe we can have fun before murdering her.", Tobias stated.

No, no, no! I can't go through it again.

"Please let me go.", I begged Tobias. I know it was a cowardly act but it was the only way to save myself. Though in my heart I already knew it won't work but still I needed to try once, right.

"My poor thing! You know your husband is very powerful and if he got to know what we have done, our life would be over. So before he gets to know about it we need you to leave this cruel world.", Tobias explained.

So they are scared of Hades. This is why they want to kill me before I tell him anything. Just so they can save their scared butt.

A bitter laugh left my mouth.

"Hades already knows about it and I am sure he would come for me.", I said with confidence.

"Don't forget your husband has left you once and he can leave you alone once again.", Xander added.

Will he leave me alone? Will he not come to save me? Insecurities roamed in my mind.

"He would come for you.", my subconscious mind encouraged. I need to trust him.

"He will definitely come.", I whispered.

"I love this confident flower. Xander unties her. Let's see all the spark that she had got.", Tobias stated.

Okay it is my only chance to escape from her. I looked around the huge room to see a door at the back. Maybe I can escape from there. I need to at least try.

I let Xander untie me. But as soon as Xander untied me I kicked him where the sun didn't shine. He felt on the ground groaning.

"Little bi*ch.", Xander yelled but I swiftly moved towards the back door and luckily the back door was open. I rushed out through it to find a corridor. I rushed through the corridor with them hot on my trail. I descended down the staircase. I looked around and saw the perfect hiding face. I hid behind the couch.

"Where the hell is she?", Tobias yelled.

At the same time the main door of the house opened and police entered the house. I peeked up to see Hades along with them. Seeing his face, all the tensed muscles in my body relax.

"Where is Rose?", Hades yelled as the police took a fighting stance and pointed the gun at Tobias and Xander.

"We don't know where Rose is," Tobias said innocently.

"We tru-ly don't know wh-here she is.", Xander stuttered.

"Motherfuckers, I know she is here. Tell me where she is.", Hades yelled.

I looked and tried to get up so that I could reach Hades. But Tobias saw me and pulled me in his direction. The next thing I know he pressed the gun on my head.

"Stay away from me or I will kill her.", Tobias said.

"Tobias let her go and your punishment could be lessened." one of the officers said.

Xander tried to make a run but the police caught him. Tobias and I were standing in the same place with him pointing his gun at me.

"Let her go Tobias.", Hades said in a lethal voice. I looked up at Hades to see him assessing my body for any injuries.

"If I have to die then I will take her with me.", Tobias hissed.

Before he could pull the trigger, the sound of a gunshot echoed through the room. Tobias was shot on his left leg.

I took this opportunity to make a run.

"Motherfuckers.", Tobias yelled.

"Rose!", I heard Hades yell as he ran in my direction. Another gunshot rang through the room and before I could realize what was happening I was falling down with Hades on top of me.

Before Hades could crush me below his weight he stabbed himself with the support of his two arms. I looked into his eyes. Everything blurred around us. The gun shots that rang through the room went unnoticed by me.

"Are you okay?", Hades asked me. Whereas he was bleeding with the bullet shot that Tobias had aimed on me.

"Hades.", I cried as his blood started coating my clothes.

"Relax love.", Hades whispered.

Soon he started coughing and blood started coming out of his mouth. I could see his eyes dropping.

"Don't leave me Hades.", I whispered in a broken tone.

"Never." Hades whispered back to me.