Blazing pain.

A/n- wanted to include a snippet of what Loki's going through in the beginning. However the next few chapters do contain gore/sensitive subjects so you have been warned, I will put warnings above each chapter but this is a hurt/comfort kind of story.

-Loki-

I had not seen her the rest of the night and panic set into my mind, have I pushed her away to the point she does not wish to return to the tower?

No. No she will come back.

I had ruled out the possibility she could be temporarily staying with them somewhere or perhaps she had gone back to the cafe. But it was now 1:00 pm the following afternoon and I was beginning to worry immensely.

I decided to leave my room in search of the assassin to see if she knew anything of Sparrow's whereabouts.

I fled the room rather quickly down a few levels and went about in search of her room with the help of the technology system.

I entered rather urgently until she stepped out from a room and raised a brow at me,

"what do you want Loki?"

"have you seen Lady Sparrow?" I inquired already despising the vulnerability that my voice held.

"She went out with her friends last night why?"

I know that.

She narrowed her eyes skeptically, "she has not yet returned and fear something may be wrong" I informed her sternly.

She must have picked up on the urgency in my tone because she nodded and pushed past me as I trailed behind her. "where are we going?" I asked frustratedly it was getting to me that she was not in the tower and that no one knew exactly where she was.

"To Stark" she dismissed and we entered the elevator again as she put in the level.

-Sparrow-

A red hot blistering pain bit around my neck as my vision slowly regained itself to its former glory.

I felt a wooden backing of some type of chair against my back as my arms were restricted tightly behind it by some kind of rope as the feeling of them chaffing kicked in. 

My ankles were stuck to the bottom legs of the chair making escape impossible from any angle as my head struggled to keep itself upright a wave of drowsy dizziness trying to eat my ability to focus. 

I heard muffled voices and my breathing began to pick up in speed as my heart did too, my chest rose and fell fast as my vision slowly came to.

 I winced at the light from the roof of the room I was locked in as it shone down on me lightly illuminating some type of warehouse with a skylight?

I glanced around to see all grey walls, stone, surrounded me caging me in trapping me in my own thoughts. A metal door with a small blurred glass window situated meters in front of me as well. 

I heard a screech as the doors edge scraped against the frame making me wince and squint my eyes at the figure that entered trying to see their face.

Oh my god.

Megan.

The realization hit me like a truck, she betrayed me.

I couldn't believe after everything we had been through I was stuck now to a chair more than likely put here by her own double-crossing snake self.