Part.9

"Which one?" Dahyun asks

"Jimin and Jungkook" Tzuyu answers

"Kim Dan-I i want you to stay at the door until i call you" a teacher says.

Dahyun then waited outside the classroom.

*In the classroom...

"Settle down everyone!" Mrs.Go says as everyone shut up.

"Today we have a new student, i want you guys to welcome Kim Dan-I!" Mrs.Go  says as dahyun comes in.

"Annyeonghaseyo Dan-I imida! Nice to meet you!"   Dahyun says with a bow and her signature smile.

                   ~~~
OHHH so this must be the girl, tofu was talking about! Ehhhhh hopefully she's not one of those girls who chase after me! She looks weird! Jimin thought

                    ~~~
Well a new classmate seems nice and smart. But then again she looks like another victim for Jimin hyungs pestering. Jungkook thought   

"Dan-i why don't you sit in front of Jimin and beside Tyuzu" Mrs.Go instructs

"Ne,"Dahyun says as she takes a seat beside Tzuyu Dahyun and Tzuyu smiled at each other and then focused on the teacher.

          *****♡*****

In the middle of class Jimin kept on talking to Jungkook, who was trying to take notes but fails miserably by Jimin talking.

Dahyun hears thier chitchat and is getting super annoyed and so is the Teacher.

"Dan-i, there's two students who keep on talking....."

Mrs.Go continues as she death glares at Jungkook and Jimin

"can you please sat in between those two blockheads"

Dahyun was first shocked but then smirked.

"Ne, seonsaengnim!" Dahyun says with pleasure.

Jimin was annoyed with the new seating plan but as for Jungkook, he was perfectly fine with it.

"Annyeong," Dahyun whispers to Jungkook as she takes a seat between the bestest of friends.

"Annyeong, Dan-I-ssi" jungkook says with a light bow.

Dahyun ignored Jimin because jimin called her a nerd yesterday.

                  ~~~
Hmmmm...let's see if Park Jimin cares about looks when he chooses friends.

I mean he was friendly with pretty Kim Dahyun which is me, so he should be friendly with nerd Kim
Dan-i which is also me. Dahyun thought.

At the cafeteria....
"Dan-I-ssi omg your so lucky!" Tzuyu fangirls

"Lucky at what?" Dahyun asks confused

"You got to sit in between Jungkook and Jimin for two of our periods!" Tzuyu squeals as Dahyun just smirked.

"Ugh! Lets just eat and forget about boys for this period!" Dahyun says as she puts food into her mouth.

Tzuyu then heard the sounds of high heels tapping on the floor getting closer and closer!  

"You've GOT to be kidding me!" Tzuyu says sarcastically.....

A/N vry short update but who cares😆
Bug out!✌