Different Yet The Same Chapter 2

I waited a while waiting for her. My sister took longer to come today more than usual.

I felt something tug on my foot. I laughed.

"Hey sorry I was late." Lainie said when she came ashore.

"It's fine. Guess who I just saw." I said.

"Who?" She said grabbing my hand for me to help her up onto the peer.

"Eden Brown." I stated proudly.

"Oh, it has been so long. If only I could have seen him, I bet he has grown up so much." She laughed her tail splashing water on me as I helped her up.

"He has, He is soo cute." I babbled.

"Aww, my sister is in love." She teased.

"I am not." I laughed.

"You are, So how was your day?" She asked ringing out her long blonde hair.

"It was fine. Teachers are no fun." I sighed.

"I wish I could be there with you, you know that." She said patting my back.

"Me too but it doesn't matter, We are here for each other no matter what." I stated.

"Your right. Through thick and thin. Mermaid or human we'll always be sisters." She said hugging me.

"Okay well, grandma will be wondering where I am so I'd better get going." I said.

"Alright, I'll see you soon. Tell grandma I said hi and that I miss her." She said.

"Bye, Lainie. See you tomorrow." I said hugging her.

"Bye, Sienna." She hugged me back.

I stood up and watched my sister dive into the water and swim off.

I sighed and walked home.

"Hi, Grandma. I'm home." I shouted when I got home.

No answer so I went in the kitchen to get a glass of water.

There was a note taped to the fridge.

It read "Sienna, I will be home very soon, I am down the street at Mrs.Brown's house playing rip off bingo. Be safe and careful and if emergency call me right away. Love you lots Hugs and Kisses, Grandma."

I put the note back on the fridge, Great home alone, I thought to myself.

A/N SO SORRY GUYS!!! I am sooo sorry I haven't been updating my stories lately. I am just so busy and such and I know that's no excuse but I am going to try my hardest to get more chapters up very very soon. BYES LOVE Y'ALL, RENNIE!!!