Chapter 6 (be hopeful even though we're going nowhere)

So Calum cheated on Leigh.

Who with?

When?

Am I gonna see him again? and if so I'm going to rip his balls off.

No one hurts my friends and gets away with it.

"Leigh" said Perrie quietly knocking on the bathroom door.

A quiet sob could be heard from the bathroom.

"I'm going to grab some tissues from the shower room" said Jesy jumping up.

See, we have these minging communal showers. I know Becky's already been in them. She said they weren't as bad as you think. The girls get about four showers around campus and I think the boys have three on campus.

Jesy was gone and we were still trying to coaxes Leigh out of the bathroom.

"I'm sorry we didn't mean to upset you" said Perrie.

The door opened slightly and Leigh stepped out. Her eyes were blood shot her hair stuck to her face and her cheeks were beginning to redden.

"You ok?" said Perrie bringing Leigh into a hug.

"Ye" sniffed Leigh Ann hugging Perrie back.

Jesy came back into the room with her hands full of tissues. Leigh smiled.

We all did a group hug thing.

Leigh wiped her eyes and sniffed a little more.

"I'm going to the bathroom to put some make up on" said Leigh Ann walking towards the bathroom.

"Let's go explore the campus" I said wanting to get Leigh's mind off Calum.

Leigh came back and we all walked out of our room and into the empty hall. School and all classes were over, so most people were in their rooms but some were doing extra classes, or were in the lounge areas and some kids were even in the library or outside. The corridor's were basically empty so we were the only ones wondering the corridors.

We had decided to go to one of the lounge's but i'd decided to stop in the library to grab some books to help me understand science. I told the girls that I'd see them there.

I opened the library door and stepped inside.

The library much to my surprise looked quiet modern. The shelves were stacked with books. Kindles and tablets were placed on small tables with chair sat opposite each device. The computers were white and had the apple logo on the back of it. Tables were scattered around the room and so were plush chairs and patterned beanbags. Laptops were also placed on tables and desks, I was surprised that not many people were in here. This place looked really cool.

I did notice a few people in there. I spotted Bradley, Conor, Tristan and James sat at a table discussing some
si-fi thing. I also spotted Leo and Charlie sat at a table eating and talking.

I began looking around for some science book to explain the covalent bonds between atoms, protons, neutrons and electrons. I know, sound like a different language to me.

My fingers brushed over books. I heard the door open and saw the teacher leave. She probably had to photo copy papers or something boring like that. The door re opened and I presumed she'd come back in. Looking over at her desk I realised she had not come back in, so I couldn't take the book out until she came back.

I grabbed a book and looked around until my eyes landed on Leo and Charlie. I made my way over to them and stood there awkwardly wondering if I could sit down. Leo looked up at me and I noticed as he kicked Charlie under the table.

"Can I sit down?" I asked looking at the pair.

Charlie pulled the chair out from under the table and gestured for me to sit down. I smiled and sat down and opened the science text book. I looked through it and started to look at the text that looked like a different language.

Charlie and Leo talked about different things. They talked about what they did on the weekend, about TV shows, movies and whatever boys talk about.

I think they noticed me struggling because they spoke up "you ok you look like you're in pain" said Leo.

"This is my thinking face, is it really that bad?" I asked

"No" said Charlie laughing "if you need help in science our science teacher is making us tutor some people"

"You know want us to socialise" said Leo in his welsh accent.

I let out a small laugh "oh my god that would be great coz I'm going nowhere with science".

"Oh be hopeful" said Charlie smiling.

I felt a presence by the table as myself, Charlie and Leo were talking. I turned my face and saw Miley, Selena, Dove and Bridget stood there. I automatically saw Leo tense as he noticed them standing there.

"Hi Leo" spat Miley.

She doesn't seem that nice. She saw me looking at her and sent me a death glare. I'd worked out that Miley kind of ran the group, Selena was her right hand woman and Dove and Bridget kind of followed her, I also believed they were trying to recruit Camilla.

"What?" said Leondre barely audible.

"I just came to say hi to my favourite nerd" said Miley "she then turned to Charlie "hi, so are you specially gifted like Leo, over there"

Charlie looked up at her. I'd noticed that Charlie always saw the best in people. It was a quality I really liked about him, he could brush something off easily and was just an over all nice person. Leo on the other hand was more closed, he didn't have that spark around people like Charlie had, he'd obviously been hurt by people like Miley before and it was awful because he was an amazing person and was super easy to talk to.

Charlie tilted his head and looked at Miley and said "look we have the same hair cut"

Leo let out a small laugh, it was funny because they had a similar hair cut.

Miley glared at him "so your not as smart as Leo".

"Well I have a photographic memory and Leo has an eidetic one" stated Charlie.

Miley scoffed and Charlie just smiled and turned back to Leo and myself.

"Um can I help you with anything?" said Leo quietly not wanting to upset Miley.

"Ye, do my home work" stated Miley throwing some papers on the table.

She smiled.

"He doesn't have to do that" I said surprised the words came out of my mouth.

"Who the hell are you? and who asked you" shouted Miley.

"Um I'm jade, I'm in your art class. And I asked for my opinion, you were rude to my friend in the cafeteria and you are being rude to Leo now so take your homework and go somewhere else Molly" I said purposely getting her name wrong.

She glared at me "watch your back" she spat walking away leaving Leo with her homework.