~Dix-Sept~

*Andy's POV*

Rye:"Umm, yeah sounds like Andy.
Andy:"Hey! I'm not that sassy!"
Jordan:"Yes you are!"
Rye:"Very much so!"
Andy:"Oh."

I looked down and giggled before looking up and my eyes meeting with Rye's. That's when I noticed my jumper. Was he really wearing it? I have to be dreaming. I blushed a bit and caught Rye smirking. 

Rye:"Yes Andrew?"
Andy:"N-nice j-jumper."

Rye:"Thanks. I forgot to give it back and , uh, didn't think you'd mind."

Andy:"Not at all, it looks nice on you."

Rye smiled and I heard Jordan clear his throat but didn't move my gaze from Rye's chocolate brown eyes.

Jordan:"Do I need to give you two space?"
Rye:"No it's fine. So Jordan how do you tw--"

Rye was cut off by Brook screaming at us from a different room.

Brook:"Guys we have to go to the studio!"

I sighed and looked at Jordan.

Andy:"Here, let e see your phone. I'll give you my number and the three of us can go out sometime."

Jordan handed me his phone so Rye and I quickly put our numbers in it and said our goodbyes before running out of the gym to catch up to the other guys. Or more of get to the parking lot to find out they left us. Rye and I got into his car and quickly started driving to the studio. It was silent except for the faint sound of music playing on the radio. We were about half way to the studio when Rye spoke.

Rye:"So, tell me the story of you two."

Andy:"Well, we met in Manchester obviously and he lived across the street from me. We hung out a lot and became really good friends. So when he was about 15 he told me he was gay and had a crush on me. I told him I felt the same about him and we started dating the next day."

Rye:"So he's your age?"
Andy:"Yeah, so anyways, we dated for sometime around a year and it ended when his parents ended up getting divorced and he was forced to move to London with his mom. We decided it would be best to end everything there and not even try long distance."

Rye:"Oh wow. It's cool you got to see him and I got to meet him."

I hummed in response and turned the radio up. Rye started tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat. I smiled and quietly started singing to myself.

Andy:"And when we had that fight out in the ran, you ran after me and called my name."

I stopped singing and sighed as I looked out the window. Then I heard his voice and I had to fight the urge to just turn around and stare at him.

Rye:"I never wanna see you walk away. There's a lot of lame guys out there."

Andy/Rye:"One of these things is not like the other. Like a rainbow with all of the colors. Baby girl when it comes to a lover I promise that you'll never find another like me."

Rye purposely  did  crazy trill and I started laughing uncontrollably. Rye chuckled a bit then looked at me and that's when I felt something touch my leg. I looked down and was staring at Rye's hand just sitting there on my knee. Slowly he started moving it up my leg to my thigh. 

No, Rye stop. You don't know what you're doing to me.

I bit my lower lip and leaned my head back. He kept slowly moving his hand up until he was so high up on my thigh his hand was basically on my hips.

-----------------------------

OOp just wait for the next chapter

Also HAPPY 4  YEARS OF ROADTRIPPPPPPPP!!!

//see you on the flip side\\

~Brea<3