D.D » Dancing Queen

I was literally just listening to Dancing Queen and I thought of David and then this imagine came to mind. Enjoy!

I was cleaning up the house listening to music while David was sitting on the couch editing his video. As I was cleaning the kitchen Dancing Queen by ABBA came on. I sang a long quietly and did a little dance. I used the broom as a microphone and shook my hips. I pointed to imaginary people as I sang. In my head I was in a concert performing for everyone.

"And finished." David said shutting his laptop. He got up and saw me dancing and chuckled. "Y/n, what are you doing goofball?" He asked. I shrugged and continued to dance. David sang with me and we both danced a long. "See that girl! Watch that scene! Digging the dancing queen!" We both sang. David helped me clean as we continued to sing.

"Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah!" We both sang. "Having the time of your life." David sang while shaking his butt. I smacked my forehead and just laughed at him.

When the song was over David looked upset. "Again!" He said excitedly. I replayed it and we danced to it yet again. When we were finished cleaning up the kitchen David hugged me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Y/n, you wanna know something?" He asked. "What is it babe?" I asked. "You're my dancing queen." He said with a smile. "You're cute." I said pecking his lips. "Alright, now help me clean the rest of the house." I said. He nodded and we cleaned up the rest of the house as we listened to more music.