💖Part 5💖

Age: 17
Beverlys POV
  FINALLY! We finally finished fucking high school. I walked across that stage, in my graduation gown, 6 months pregnant. I think everyone in Derry knew that Beverly Marsh, the slut, had gotten pregnant, but I just stopped giving a shit. I have a healthy baby girl on the way and I have an amazing boyfriend helping me out, so why the hell should I give a damn about what random people think about me? After the ceremony, all the losers were gonna go out to eat together. Ben was talking to his 'aunt' Brooke (Mrs. Hanscoms best friend) and I was just standing beside him. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned to see who it was and it was my aunt. My smile fell as she gave me a soft smile.
"What are you doing here?" I asked her bitterly. We haven't spoken in months I'm confused as to why she would think I would want to see her.
"I came to see you graduate" she answered
"Why?" I asked
"Because you're still my niece even after everything that has happened"
"Really? Why wasn't I your niece 6 months ago huh?"
"Beverly, I'm sorry that wasn't right of me I'm so sorry I was just in shock, I wasn't expecting it"
"Neither was I!"
"Bev, I'm so sorry can you ever forgive me?" She pleaded
I thought over it for a moment. "Fine, but I'm not moving back in" I told her
She smiled and she hugged me. I didn't hug back at first, but eventually I did.
"Thank you so much" She said softly
"No problem"

~Asia🏳️‍🌈