077 | hyunin

⁀➷ hyunin (hyunjin & jeongin from stray kids)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

hyunjin stood in front of the oven, focused on the pancakes he was cooking. as he was making breakfast for him and his boyfriend, the latter sat on the counter, observing him.

he loved watching his boyfriend's focused face, finding that he looked so beautiful. "ah, i'm done!" hyunjin happily said, putting the last pancake on a plate.

jeongin smiled, watching his boyfriend happily pick up their plates and put them on the table. the older made his way back to the kitchen, locking eyes with his lover.

he walked over to jeongin, a big smile on his face that the younger was obviously returning. he stopped when he was standing in between jeongin's legs.

hyunjin took both of jeongin's hands in his, softly stroking his thumb on the top of them. "if you want to, we can cuddle after we eat," hyunjin suggested, looking up at jeongin.

the younger nodded his head, getting off the counter. the couple walked to the table, ready to eat.

they ate in silence, appreciating the taste of their pancakes. it wasn't awkward, more like a peaceful silence.

"thank you so much for this, jinnie," the younger gratefully said, smiling softly. "no problem, baby," hyunjin answered, just as happy.

a/n: sorry if i seem less active lately :(