Chapter 9

"I haven't ate yet and I don't think you have either. I know I cafe close by, want to go?" I was so thankful he said something, I was starving. "Yes please, I'm starving." And a couple hours later we arrived at our destination, the Lovelocks Coffee Shop.

I could smell the bacon from the side walk as we approached the cafe

I could smell the bacon from the side walk as we approached the cafe. The bell rings as we stepped in, we walked over by the big menu posted up above the cash register. I got beacon, eggs, toast, and something I haven't heard of. We finished ordering and then walked over to a table in a Seperat room. It was cozy and welcoming there.
"I really don't know much about you, I told you about me. So.. Do you play a instrument?" I questioned John, I really didn't know much about him. Maybe we'll get closer if we talk about each other. "Um yes, yes I do. I also play piano, I don't have one but I do play." He said looking up from his hands. "Do you have a guitar?" He nodded and yawned. "Excuse me, I'm very tired today." I smiled. A few minutes later the waitress came over to our table with our drinks. "Coffee, and Jasmine tea. Your food will be ready in a few minutes." The waitress said handing us our drinks and walking back into the kitchen. "I didn't know you liked coffee intell today. You could have told me, I would have gotten it for you." He said as I put the sugar in my coffee. "I guess I never really thought to tell you. I like tea too, just about the same as coffee. I'm just used too coffee I guess." He nodded and took a sip of his tea. I looked around, the walls wer a
forest green with pantings hanging from them. It was a great cafe. The waitress was soon back with our plates of food, "beacon, eggs, toast?" "That's mine" "and your avocado toast with eggs sir" "thank you" as soon as she set down our food, we demolished it. We wer starving and I know for a fact that my coffee wasn't going to fill me up. When I finished up John was still eating. I looked outside and I saw one of John's band mates, Ringo. He was sitting at one of the tables outside. Drinking tea, minding his own business. He stood up and walked back inside to the cashier. He waits for the cashier to get back from the kitchen, and turns around. He spots John and I looking in deep thought. I turned my head back to the table, and 5 minutes later I see Ringo sneaking up on John from behind. He put a finger to his lips and I just returned it with a small smile. He crept up slowly without John noticing, "John!" He shouted grabbing his shoulders. John started coffing, and his face was getting red. Ringo started slapping his back, "Calm down, it's just me." Ringo sat down to my left and looked at John curiously, "who is this lass? Never seen her before." John looked at me and back to Ringo, "this is Evelyn, she's a friend. Evelyn this is Ringo, we are in a band together. It's called the Beatles, have you heard of us?" I smiled and turned to John, "oh yes I have, it's nice to meet you Ringo." He smiled as he shook my hand, "nice to meet you to Evelyn, I stoped by for a late breakfast and saw you John. I just wanted to say hello, so see ya tomorrow John." Ringo said standing up, "oh, Evelyn, would you like to come to the studio with us tomorrow. It would be a pleasure to have you there." I looked at John, he nodded, I looked back to Ringo. "If it's no problem I would love to see you guys in the studio. Maybe meet the rest of the band." I said to Ringo smiling. "Ok then, see you two tomorrow. Nice meeting you Evelyn!" He winked as he walked from the table. "Nice meeting you to Ringo." I looked back at John, in his little trance from yesterday. "And when I snap my fingers you will awake." I snapped my fingers and John looked down rubbing his eyes. "What did you say love?" He asked looking up. "Oh nothing John, I was just messing with you." He went back to finishing his plate of food, "can ya make sure no wild Ringos come up from behind me again?" He said smiling, "Ya sure will" I giggled. After about 15 minutes John was done. "Ready to go, love?" "Ive been ready" we went to the register and payed. Then walked out the door, so John could drive us home.